Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
I didn't like the way Sliderman gave up a homer and a walk yesterday, but overall you are right and we can live with the last two days.

Now the Dodgers have an 18 1/2 game lead in the West, 5 hitters on the IL, Rich Hill(LHSP)will be back in September plus two hitters back next week. The good guys have some key elements needing to return as well.

And I think the only time we're gonna see him or Newcomb from here on out is if the starter gets pulled early in the 5th or 6th. But at that point I'd like to see Blevins get us to the 7th.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Bravos are entering a stretch of playing teams below .500 (the Mets being the exception). Need to rack up some wins before the Nats/Phils stretch that starts on September 5th.
Mets can be had the same way teams have picked at the Braves. Work the count on the starters and get into the ‘pen. We can still outscore them, even without the walking wounded and by playing F-Troup. Our first 5 hitters generally can carry us.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I believe Atlanta is 14-10 in the last 24 games? Correct me if my memory is off.
We needed these last two wins, especially after LA took the first four from us.
Still don’t like playing in Dodger Stadium. We need the Keuchel, Donaldson, Freeman types to settle us down in(if)any post-season baseball. Freeman has never gotten past the First Round in his tenure.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I hope we don't trade Newk, I still believe he has a big upside as a starter I really do. This has been a strange and frustrating year for him.
I’m with you on this. He should go back to starting once he matures. He’s establishing himself in these middle and late inning appearances.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I believe Atlanta is 14-10 in the last 24 games? Correct me if my memory is off.
We needed these last two wins, especially after LA took the first four from us.
Still don’t like playing in Dodger Stadium. We need the Keuchel, Donaldson, Freeman types to settle us down in(if)any post-season baseball. Freeman has never gotten past the First Round in his tenure.
The Cubs or Cardinals wont beat the Braves in the NLDS:)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer