Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I'd say same about the Braves. Seems like guys having fun playing the game. It is refreshing to see. Freeman acts like every guy who reaches 1st is a long lost buddy. I will say Donaldson gives me the creeps just a little. Can't explain it; but it is real.
A lot of posters on rival MLB message boards really like Freddie Freeman and seem to hate Josh Donaldson

Last edited:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
zhpv8tukkrb31.jpg

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I'd say same about the Braves. Seems like guys having fun playing the game. It is refreshing to see. Freeman acts like every guy who reaches 1st is a long lost buddy. I will say Donaldson gives me the creeps just a little. Can't explain it; but it is real.
I’m a Braves fan, and I feel the same way about J.D. Looks like Travis Bickel from Taxi Driver(played by Robt. DeNiro), Lol!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I’m a Braves fan, and I feel the same way about J.D. Looks like Travis Bickel from Taxi Driver(played by Robt. DeNiro), Lol!

I'd like to see him say during a Fox Sports interview "You Talking To Me?":LOL:

"And another home run from Donaldson! Take a look at the jumbotron for a special message from Josh!"

you-talkin-to-me.gif

Crowd ...

prc.gif

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Let’s not forget our trading cousins, Balty.:
NL teams showing interest in O's reliever: On Tuesday, the Phillies, Braves, Diamondbacks and Padres all had representatives at Camden Yards, where Orioles reliever Mychal Givens seems to be drawing his fair share of interest. "His velocity's ticking up," says one scout. "He's pitching like he wants to get out of there." -- Eddie Matz

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Let’s not forget our trading cousins, Balty.:
NL teams showing interest in O's reliever: On Tuesday, the Phillies, Braves, Diamondbacks and Padres all had representatives at Camden Yards, where Orioles reliever Mychal Givens seems to be drawing his fair share of interest. "His velocity's ticking up," says one scout. "He's pitching like he wants to get out of there." -- Eddie Matz
It would be great if the Braves could get him without giving up much but i think the Orioles might want a bit for him since they're on permanent rebuild:cigar: