Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’d like to have him or a piece that wouldn’t cost as many of our young players, like say Howie Kendrick(all positions include catching). Joyce has hit .276, although packaging him with Inciarte[would be selling low on], Tehran, for a decent reliever might help catch the Phillies. This is definitely the time to sell on Julio, who will walk this Winter. Braves missed the boat on their chance to get a decent return on Ender.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I’d like to have him or a piece that wouldn’t cost as many of our young players, like say Howie Kendrick(all positions include catching). Joyce has hit .276, although packaging him with Inciarte[would be selling low on], Tehran, for a decent reliever might help catch the Phillies. This is definitely the time to sell on Julio, who will walk this Winter. Braves missed the boat on their chance to get a decent return on Ender.
I agree with you there,Howie Kendrick would be a very nice player to trade for:cool: The Braves need to trade Julio Teheran to someone by the trade deadline:cigar:

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Why do the Braves have to trade Tehran? Over his last 3 starts, he has gone 17 IP with only 1 ER. There is a lot of value in a pitcher that can give you 200 IP with a 4 ERA and a .500 record. Not everyone is going to be an ace.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Why do the Braves have to trade Tehran? Over his last 3 starts, he has gone 17 IP with only 1 ER. There is a lot of value in a pitcher that can give you 200 IP with a 4 ERA and a .500 record. Not everyone is going to be an ace.
I was thinking the Braves might get a pitcher or two for the bullpen in a trade involving Julio Teheran.