Atlanta Braves News

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
AB4C4277-F324-43B8-88AC-6E5F1C0E54BF.jpeg

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Walks were the difference again last night, Gausman walking two guys ahead of giving up the dinger vs. Acuna's solo shot was a big difference in the game ...
I think it's important we win 2 of the next 3 (at least).
IMO, Donaldson needs to be reposition in the batting order, 12 games = 0 RBI's ... or start platooning Camargo more ??

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Walks were the difference again last night, Gausman walking two guys ahead of giving up the dinger vs. Acuna's solo shot was a big difference in the game ...
IMO, Donaldson needs to be reposition in the batting order, 12 games = 0 RBI's ... or start platooning Camargo more ??
I think Donaldson will be fine. He's hit into some tough luck so far.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
One more rehab start for Braves’ Foltynewicz:
Mike Foltynewicz won’t return to the Braves’ rotation this weekend after all. Brian Snitker told the AJC’s Tim Tucker on Thursday that Folty will make one more rehab start and will likely throw about 90 pitches. If there are no issues at that point, then he will be cleared to rejoin the rotation.
I hope he doesn't injure himself again and have to undergo surgery

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
The walks were a real issue last year and that has carried over into this year as well.