Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 22-14 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 13-24 last place in the NL East Miami Marlins at 7:10 tonight in Miami. The starting pitcher for the Braves is 4-1 Brandon McCarthy and the starting pitcher for the Marlins is 0-0 Dan Straily who has a 6.75 ERA.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Just what the doctored ordered last night ...
Hey Mike, is it time to end the Batista experiment and put Flaherty/Preston Tucker back in there or give it more time and wait for Dansby to return ?
Yeah Jake i would run 3rd base by committee with Batista and Flaherty-Preston Tucker(y)I don't think at Bastista's age he's going to hit for average anymore:rolleyes:

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
The Braves want to use Camargo as a super utility guy going forward. I’m ok with that, but at the moment, he and Flaherty are both better options at 3rd than Bautista. He has the potential to get hot, but I don’t see the need in continuing to run him out there when our offense was clicking without him. Flaherty has started hot, but I doubt he would sustain it all year. To me, Camargo should be at third in most games after Dansby returns.

Preston Tucker is another one that has started hot but I’m not sure that he would keep it up all year. He has done well pinch hitting in a limited role, but it just sucks for him that we don’t have a regular spot for him. Pretty tough to argue with the starting outfield of Acuna, Ender and Nicky.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 1st place in the NL East 22-15 Atlanta Braves play the 14-24 5th place in the NL East Miami Marlins at 7:10 pm tonight. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 1-1 Mike Siroka and the starting pitcher for the Marlins will be 1-1 Jarlin Garcia.