Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The starting pitcher for the 19-12 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves tonight is 4-0 Brandon McCarthy and the starting pitcher for the 17-15 San Francisco Giants is 2-3 Ty Blach. Who would have ever thought that Brandon McCarthy would be 4-0 and the best pitcher on the Braves staff? If Brandon McCarthy keeps this up he could wind up on the NL team in the All Star Game.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
The Giants lead the Braves 6-1 in the 3rd it looks like another blowout tonight:banghead::vomit: At least Atlanta United plays the Chicago Fire in a little while;)
I kind of figured this would happen. They were playing so well on the road and coming home could only do this. I'm still extremely pleased with the way that they have played.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I kind of figured this would happen. They were playing so well on the road and coming home could only do this. I'm still extremely pleased with the way that they have played.
I am happy with their record so far;)(y) I think the Braves will have to trade some minor league talent away in the offseason to get starting pitching help along with bullpen help.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Braves lose 4-3 to the Giants making their record 19-14 one half game ahead of the 18-14 Phillies. The winning pitcher for the Giants was 1-1 Andrew Suarez and the losing pitcher for the Braves was 1-1 Mike Siroka.