Atlanta Braves News

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
I have a feeling that the Braves will do nothing to address their pitching staff along with the bullpen and the Braves will finish somewhere between 84-87 wins in 2019 and miss out on the Playoffs.:banghead::rolleyes: I think that would probably cost Brian Snitker his managerial job.:cigar:

panther42

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a feeling that the Braves will do nothing to address their pitching staff along with the bullpen and the Braves will finish somewhere between 84-87 wins in 2019 and miss out on the Playoffs.:banghead::rolleyes: I think that would probably cost Brian Snitker his managerial job.:cigar:
I think you are spot on, seems like everyone else in the division is making moves except us and the fish! Year in and year out the thing that wins in the postseason is pitching, and power arms at that. The braves need a frontline guy like a Grienke/Kluber if they ever want a shot at going past the first round.

I am fine with moving Dansby for as part of a package for a #1. To me Camargo is a better all around player, and can play short just as good as Ol' Swanson. If there is ever a night that Camargo isn't on the field then that is a mistake. He is like Prado 5 years ago....consistent.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
I think you are spot on, seems like everyone else in the division is making moves except us and the fish! Year in and year out the thing that wins in the postseason is pitching, and power arms at that. The braves need a frontline guy like a Grienke/Kluber if they ever want a shot at going past the first round.

I am fine with moving Dansby for as part of a package for a #1. To me Camargo is a better all around player, and can play short just as good as Ol' Swanson. If there is ever a night that Camargo isn't on the field then that is a mistake. He is like Prado 5 years ago....consistent.
You are right on (y) The Braves if they do nothing could find themselves in 3rd place in the NL East in 2019:banghead:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We are learning that A.A. and his comrades, will be stingy taking on multi-year contracts(especially for pitchers). They value our younger players who have years of control, in containing the payroll mission(more middle market).

Tehran could be moved, even with two years left. Relievers might be the last item on the checklist. I read a lengthy portfolio on how that “position” is the toughest to read for any organization. He might plug in a Max Fried, Gohara or other young starters to fill needs. Guessing, the Braves can find bargains again as the winter moves on.