Atlanta Braves News

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
7-0 going to B8.

If you had wanted to bet me that after the first 29 games of the season, that the Braves would lead the National League East, I'd suggested that you needed to get back on your medication.

I am happy that with 4 more outs in today's game, that the Braves will indeed lead the NL East.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
7-0 going to B8.

If you had wanted to bet me that after the first 29 games of the season, that the Braves would lead the National League East, I'd suggested that you needed to get back on your medication.

I am happy that with 4 more outs in today's game, that the Braves will indeed lead the NL East.
It's been a long time since the Braves have been in 1st place:cool::D(y)(y)(y)

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Amazing, I was hoping for 3-3 at best for the Phillies/Mets series ... Confidence is building and for now at least, there are no holes in our line-up.
Between Camargo/Flarherty at 3rd and Suzuki behind the plate we're solid.
Though (hate to keep repeating) Minter/Viscaiano worry me as our closer ...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 19-11 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 1st game of a 3 game homestand tonight at 7;35 pm against the 16-15 Giants. The starting pitcher of the Braves will be 2-1 Mike Foltynewicz and the starting pitcher of the Giants will be 2-2 Chris Stratton.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I've been a critic of Julio lately, but he pitched lights-out yesterday and more importantly I liked what he said in the pre-game interview ... "I've been here for a while, I see what's happening with these young guys and I want to be a part of it"
He may or may not be the staff ace, but I think he definitely needs a shot at the starting rotation.
And, just for the fun of it ...
upload_2018-5-4_7-54-25.png