Arrests coming due to college bball kickbacks

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Nike.

“It’s a corrupt space as it is and cheating is cheating,” Code is quoted as saying in the transcript. “Whether I give you a dollar, 100,000, or I get your mom and dad jobs, it’s cheating. … So in some form or fashion, Duke, North Carolina, Syracuse, Kentucky and all of the schools are doing something to help get kids. That’s just a part of the space.”
Welp, I think we know which school will get the hammer...

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Cleveland State?
tark1.jpg

tark1.jpg

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
How has USF not rcvd the hammer for Orlando Antigua’s transgressions? I almost expected that program to get the death penalty.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Man, they went after Slick Willy instead of Self? Surely his name'll come up at some point in this. I guess Slick Will being on tape made it easier to rope him in.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That could get interesting for Wade and Miller. Both have denied doing anything illegal. If the wiretaps do exist as some suggest, then they have to be very careful on the witness stand or their troubles get much larger than recruiting violations.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
This is where the whole thing is going to get interesting. If they have the much-discussed recording of Miller talking about paying Ayton, he is done. It's one thing to evade / avoid with the NCAA, but perjury on the stand is a whole different matter. I won't be surprised if he pleads the fifth on the advice of counsel when on the stand. I can't imagine AZ or the NCAA would allow him to continue if he does that and the tapes are introduced as evidence.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This is where the whole thing is going to get interesting. If they have the much-discussed recording of Miller talking about paying Ayton, he is done. It's one thing to evade / avoid with the NCAA, but perjury on the stand is a whole different matter. I won't be surprised if he pleads the fifth on the advice of counsel when on the stand. I can't imagine AZ or the NCAA would allow him to continue if he does that and the tapes are introduced as evidence.

Yeah, he and Wade could very well be put in positions to tell the truth/take the 5th (and lose their jobs) or lie (and face prison).

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I think Miller & Wade will be more interesting. Dawkins has diminished credibility, so I don't think his crazy accusations (assuming he makes some big ones) will be impactful. If Miller starts naming names, life will get very interesting