Arrests coming due to college bball kickbacks

Deleted member 2897

I can tell you exactly what the NCAA will do with all this. Ignore it.

giphy.gif

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I can tell you exactly what the NCAA will do with all this. Ignore it.

giphy.gif
Wrong. The NCAA will find some team (not one of their money-makers, of course) that is tangentially involved in all this, and find some reason to sanction them heavily. Hope none of our players got their hands on $325 worth of merchandise...

Deleted member 2897

Wrong. The NCAA will find some team (not one of their money-makers, of course) that is tangentially involved in all this, and find some reason to sanction them heavily. Hope none of our players got their hands on $325 worth of merchandise...

HA!

I finally got around to reading the article. That guy is a former assistant at South Carolina. South Carolina is also the school that happily let in dirty Brian Bowen after the whole $100,000 Louisville thing blew up. What a dirty dirty school.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is at least interesting.
The DoJ doesn't care about NCAA rules, they just want convictions on the federal charges.
But it is clear from the article that the defense attorney's might call some coaches - that would get interesting in a hurry as they would they be under oath on the stand.
It's in the interest of the defendants to show that the HC's were aware and supported what they were doing.

We'll see if this actually goes anywhere.