Arrests coming due to college bball kickbacks

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm just trying to figure out how Miami's Dewan Huell is now Dewan Hernandez. Did he get married? :meh:

Also funny ...

You tell 'em, dad.

From what I've heard, Dewan Hernandez changed his last name to his mother's last name to honor her and the hard work she's put in to raise him.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I heard it on a podcast, but just in case it wasn't clear, you posted something to be funny at the expense of some kid doing something nice for his mom.

Eh, I'm not sure anyone thought I was making fun of the kid. Probably just folks looking to make me look bad/worse.

But I'll use this space to issue a heartfelt apology to the young man. Kudos for a tremendous gesture in honoring your mother.

I'm certain this apology will not satisfy dtm's standards for sufficiency, but I only hope that it meets yours.

dt, I'll continue to strive to ... somehow reach your level of excellence in the future.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Eh, I'm not sure anyone thought I was making fun of the kid. Probably just folks looking to make me look bad/worse.

But I'll use this space to issue a heartfelt apology to the young man. Kudos for a tremendous gesture in honoring your mother.

I'm certain this apology will not satisfy dtm's standards for sufficiency, but I only hope that it meets yours.

dt, I'll continue to strive to ... somehow reach your level of excellence in the future.

No one expects anyone to be excellent, just try to be thoughtful before you post.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
No one expects anyone to be excellent, just try to be thoughtful before you post.

gohed.gif

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Lol love the arguing about a kid that isn't on our team like he's gonna see a GT message board comment, or that he'd be offended by it even if by some random chance he saw it. Sounds like the comedian thing these days where no one can make a joke without offending someone.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol love the arguing about a kid that isn't on our team like he's gonna see a GT message board comment, or that he'd be offended by it even if by some random chance he saw it. Sounds like the comedian thing these days where no one can make a joke without offending someone.

Indeed. It's almost seems like it's not about the "joke" at all, huh? :rolleyes:

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
LMAO. WTF. You know it’s one thing to just turn a blind eye to all the huge BS cheating being done by so many larger schools but then the NCAA just walks around and drops the hammer on smaller schools for petty ****.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well, hey, they didn't ask him to wear a specific brand of apparel, did they?

Oh, wait.....that must have been the problem. I guess the shoe company's want to make sure there is NO bling other than THEIR bling!

Russell has a stranglehold on equipping quidditch teams