Arrests coming due to college bball kickbacks

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Cartoonish, the NCAA

s-l1000.jpg

slugboy

Staff member
I really really want to cheer for Zion going forward, but my disdain for Duke is just hard to overcome. Maybe if he finally is the one to bring down Duke and Coach K's reputation, I can finally cheer for him in the NBA?

Reggie Bush lost his Heisman Trophy for impermissible benefits, and USC got a 2 year postseason ban. Pete Carroll got the Seattle job.

Somehow I don’t think coach K is going down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

The NCAA says LSU men's basketball coach Will Wade either arranged for or offered "impermissible payments" to at least 11 potential recruits or others around them, according to documents obtained Wednesday by ESPN.

Link

Damn. I guess to teach them a lesson, Georgia Tech will face another post season ban and lose a scholarship or two.

GTBandman

Jolly Good Fellow
LSU? Does the money now have to flow through the bball team to reach the people that really matter there? Or is it just a way to disguise it? - hmmmmm

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
How does anyone keep a straight face when discussing this trash.

From the NCAA with regards to less than $10K over three years of what appears to be mistaken disbursements for housing payments.

Kansas, UNCheat, Louisville, LSU, Arizona, Kansas, Duke and the rest keep on keeping on.
I’m just glad they picked someone other than us to be the sacrificial lamb this time.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

Time flies. Miller once "coached" young kids in ball drills to perform at college halftimes. More interestingly, his uncle coached at New Hanover High School in Wilmington, N.C. -- Trot Nixon was one of his products -- who after losing to a FG reluctantly went to the soccer team to recruit what he disparaged as "one of them commie kickers." It made no sense to his teenage football team because by that time they had no idea what a commie was.