Arkansas

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah it’s all my fault lol
Didn't say it was all your fault. Just that you're not a true fan.

True fans don't lie in wait to complain and boast about how much they plan to not monetarily support GT athletics.

You're just a true example of being not a true fan.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Obviously you people that are investing are not helping , I can’t believe people could blame fans for failures , you think that’s why we’re losing ?? No we’re losing cause we have no coaching or discipline , & are not recruiting at the level we used to, & stop using injury excuses

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Jose makes that big of a difference. He's potentially a 15 point a game scorer and the best pure PG we have.

Usher won't help outside shooting much but he'll provide more slashing potential and experience from the 3 spot.

Also, Banks had 20. Hard to say he was a non factor in this game on offense.
Not a non-factor overall. He’s obviously one of the most talented players Tech has on the floor. But it seems like there’s no desire to get the ball inside to him. A lot of his point come from put-backs or OReb. He never gets the ball out of a pick and roll.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Obviously you people that are investing are not helping , I can’t believe people could blame fans for failures , you think that’s why we’re losing ?? No we’re losing cause we have no coaching or discipline , & are not recruiting at the level we used to, & stop using injury excuses

I'm mainly blaming you for being an energy taker, not an energy giver.

Also, because you don't cut the check.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Didn't say it was all your fault. Just that you're not a true fan.

True fans don't lie in wait to complain and boast about how much they plan to not monetarily support GT athletics.

You're just a true example of being not a true fan.
I’m a lot bigger fan than you & know 100 times more about gt than you , who said GT doesn’t get my $$? I’ve been to plenty games , so that’s why we’ve been bad for 10 years in b-ball is cause people don’t pay enough !! You’re funny

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’m trying not to **** on this season because of Jose being out and Usher ineligible but god damn we looked like we didn’t care tonite. Banks was soft around the rim. Moses looked like he didn’t care. Devoe couldn’t hit anything. Cole played well. Everyone else looked like freshmen. These are two losses that a tournament type team can’t have. We really have to find a way to win out the rest of the OOC schedule (minus Kentucky) It’s gonna take 10 ACC wins or more if we have fewer that 8 non league wins.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
You can’t make two 3 pointers and expect to win. The offensive approach is just as bad as Gregory’s, but at least his guard transfers were good. Parham looks overmatched so far.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’m a lot bigger fan than you & know 100 times more about gt than you , who said GT doesn’t get my $$? I’ve been to plenty games , so that’s why we’ve been bad for 10 years in b-ball is cause people don’t pay enough !! You’re funny

Yes yes. I'm sure you know tons & tons about GT.

Also, if you trace the past 10 years, the lack of financial resources is the reason.

If you think it's not, why did we have to drag out the Hewitt contract for years and hire Brian Gregory from the bargain basement?

Because we were Scrooge McDuck doing swan dives in to pools of cash?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
23 turnovers
Can't make an entry pass, or can't recognize double/triple teams and force the pass anyways
Stupid...STUPID technical foul by head coach
Taking guys out who are playing well at the moment (Evan Cole)
Forcing shots in traffic and not recognizing 2 other guys wide open

...and we did all that at home.

We didnt deserve to win, and a more competent team probably blows the doors off us.

Alvarado and Usher can't get on the court for us fast enough.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
As has been discussed ad nauseum the AD has no options for a couple of years with regard to basketball

Doesn’t mean he had to hire two guys that their previous programs couldn’t wait to get rid of. It’s been one blunder after the next since the 2004 season.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
Stunned....this was as close to a must win game as you get in November. If we want to get to the tournament (NCAA permitting) the margin for error is razor thin. Can’t afford buzzer beaters against beatable teams.