Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Just found an interesting picture showing Under Armour's market cap lately. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I doubt UA was able to even match anyone else's offer.

KTva6qc.png

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Re: millennials, this article was published today

Apple, Nike top the list of millennials favorite brands
The "2017 top 100 Millennial Brands" report averaged 15,000 responses since 2013 and found millennials' 10 favorite brands include Apple, Nike, Samsung, Target, Amazon, Sony, Wal-Mart, Microsoft, Coke and Google.

Adidas, Nintendo, Pepsi, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Ford, Forever 21, Jordan, American Eagle and Disney were next on the list.

No sign of Under Armor. Nor Russel Athletic.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Welcome to the swarm....it's always nice meeting new members....wait...haven't I seen your name somewhere?:p

He stole it from @dressedcheesesideboard or w/e his name was. I think @dressedcheeseside assassinated him. (ETA: only kidding, I know you're the original)

And @Cam , I've been noticing that trend with UA for the past year+. They're going in a wrong direction. Seemed to try to out-Nike Nike with shoes in the high-hundreds but priced themselves out of their core market. Can't be selling $150 Curry's in Kohls or Sears. Now seem to be trying to get back to where they belong price-wise but the damage is done.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
FWIW, I like Adidas' uniform looks. The first four teams I looked up that they sponsor:
TAMU
Texas-AM-Football.jpg

Sharp

Miami
brad-kaaya-handoff-joe-yearby-1000-miami-hurricanes.jpg

Sharp

Arizona State
GettyImages-599069114__1472972935.jpg

Not bad

Indiana:
8840789-joey-bosa-zander-diamont-ncaa-football-ohio-state-indiana.jpg

Not bad.

These are all unis from last year, and I'm impressed. I think you guys won't go out there looking like clowns, at least.

jacob

Banned
Adidas could go either way for us. They could go traditional, which i think we all want. Or they could go crazy like arizona state, ucla, and many more. This could be either very good or very very bad.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Adidas could go either way for us. They could go traditional, which i think we all want. Or they could go crazy like arizona state, ucla, and many more. This could be either very good or very very bad.
I think they'll keep it traditional but I'm sure we will see a crazy uni for a game or two every season, which I'm fine with. The kids love that chrome helmet or special uniform. If it fires them up then I'm all for it. They're the ones wearing it.

jacob

Banned
I think they'll keep it traditional but I'm sure we will see a crazy uni for a game or two every season, which I'm fine with. The kids love that chrome helmet or special uniform. If it fires them up then I'm all for it. They're the ones wearing it.
One game for something crazy is fine with me. I guess well find out on july 1st

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone answer whether this news means that we won't have plays like this where Justin Thomas is struggling to keep his pants up on a run? I don't know if that's a thing with Russell clothing not fitting properly.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well it wouldn't be very appropriate for him to roam the sidelines in tidy whities.
Coach is cool enough he could make happens in boxers but not tidy w.

Often he comes out very early in the pregame to see the media for this interview. While he waits he walks around like a regular guy visiting with field security and regular folks on t he field. He then sits on the bench and looks around like a guy at the park.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
You do realize we have to go along with them right? UA didn't do that to MD without MD agreeing.