Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I preferred Adidas to Nike because I feel like overall with Nike we would've just fallen into another face in a crowded crowd. I think we have a better shot with Adidas to build our brand and get more consistent recognition. Just my 2 cents. Either was good with me to get away from frickin' Russell.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
adonica.jpg

Adonicas Sanders approves.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Adidas Ultra boost shoes are ugly as sin, they literally fold up like an upside down banana , to be that ugly they better give the Athelte wearing them atelast a 6 inch increase in their vertical jump and shave off about a half a second on their 40 time

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
Adidas was my 3rd choice (Nike, UA, Adidas), BUT I'm fairly ignorant on the subject. I wanted Nike because of their branding/marketing prowess, and I felt they were the safest choice. Overall, only because I trust TStans, I'll vote yes.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This doesnt make sense. Who cares what the shoes look or feel like!!! Its ahout what the uniforms will look like. Adidas is literally known for making ugly fotball jerseys

Bro, calm down. After the reveal tomorrow you can continue with all this venom if our unis look like doodoo. I'll be right behind you.

(BTW, a LOT of people care about the shoes!)