Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
I love what adidas is doing and really happy with the announcement and trust t stan to make best decision for us, and that comes from someone with a nike swoosh on my back

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm waiting to see the unveil tomorrow. I hate ND like every other GT alumni, but gotta say I have been a fan of their unis and fan gear once adidas took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are no longer with addidas. If you like them. They are ua the last few years. Addidas put some ugly crap out for them the fans puked on

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
They are no longer with addidas. If you like them. They are ua the last few years. Addidas put some ugly crap out for them the fans puked on

That kind of makes me feel better about the A deal. If n.d. Hates it, I love it. Especially when we get some great things that they never did.

U/A is going to hurt themselves big time with Planks non-sports distractions and continued UMd fiasco crap.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
IMG_1409.JPG

GT fan exercise:

For every millennial you see wearing these pants, I want you to say, "Damn Ballin was right"

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I was for u a before I was for addias.

I wanted to look all muscled and trim like the u a mannequins at Academy.

Wife said that won't work so adidas is fine.

Let's be positive.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I guess it is fine, although UA would have been my first choice. I just hope we can get back to a shade of old gold and away from the faded gold. I do like what the Adidas versions look like for UCLA and Missy State. I also like the traditional Wisconsin uniforms. So, who knows, maybe it will be good, and of course, it has to be better than RA.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I wish we could know the offers from the 3 companies, but I doubt that will ever come to light. All we know so far is that Nike apparently wasn't willing to outfit the non-revenue sports. That's a no-go in my book (and apparently Stansbury's as well). Shows less of a committment to the school as a whole. Let's see what the pay and term is tomorrow.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
UA was never even an option. They are in trouble finanicially from the contracts, among other things, with their current programs. Not sure I would want GT associated with a company that is struggling with their current obligations. Truth is GT isnt the program UA was looking for to help boost their bottom line. Our fanbase is small. UA needs a big donor base. Sorry if thats hard to hear.

But jusy wanted to adjust expectations based on the reality of who GT actually had a chance with. Not getting UA has more to do with UA not GT fumbling a deal.

Please let the pissing and moaning continue...

GTFLETCH

Banned
Anyone have the $$$ details of the contract.. my only fear is that we are going from Kia to nissan... with the right amount if money maybe it is not nissan it might be infiniti...