Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm a sneaker fanatic. I have well over 100 pair of shoes and the ultraboost are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I'm 40. I've been buying shoes since I was 15. So far they're hands down the best. And the Yeezys by Adidas (Kanye West shoes) are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn.

jacob

Banned
Bro, calm down. After the reveal tomorrow you can continue with all this venom if our unis look like doodoo. I'll be right behind you.

(BTW, a LOT of people care about the shoes!)
There not revealing the designs tommorow.
(BTW bro, im not calmed up)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
This doesnt make sense. Who cares what the shoes look or feel like!!! Its ahout what the uniforms will look like. Adidas is literally known for making ugly fotball jerseys
These are not ugly.
IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You guys know what REALLY is going on, right? This isn't about Adidas at all.

It's about CPJ trying to control the narrative again. We were getting too close about who will be the starting QB and he didn't want tip off any Tennessee lurkers on the board. CPJ, you sly devil.

Let's all return to talking about Lucas Johnson as our QB. :)

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
Voted no for several reasons.

Not a fan of Adidas apparel at all. Don't like their polos, designs, the ultra boost, or just about any Adidas apparel. Nike and UA much better for fan apparel.

Not a fan of the adidas uniforms current colleges wear.

My high school basketball players (most of which also play football) do not want anything to do with Nike. I just ordered new uniforms a couple weeks ago. The options for Nike and UA were far superior aesthetically to Adidas. Obviously going to help recruiting more than Russell, but not as much as Nike or UA.

Our high school baseball players want nothing to do with Adidas.

I get the positives; they offered a better deal and we would be one of many with Nike. But Nike blows Adidas out the water in fan apparel, uniform design and most importantly with the majority of mainstream high schoolers in America.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
You guys know what REALLY is going on, right? This isn't about Adidas at all.

It's about CPJ trying to control the narrative again. We were getting too close about who will be the starting QB and he didn't want tip off any Tennessee lurkers on the board. CPJ, you sly devil.

Let's all return to talking about Lucas Johnson as our QB. :)
What did I say about bringing up Lucas? Lol

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm not a big fan of the numbers but by no means are these butt ugly. Plus young guys like Adidas. Are you a younger or older guy? Just asking because a lot of young guys love adidas.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
But Nike blows Adidas out the water, ... most importantly, ... with the majority of mainstream high schoolers in America.

Nailed it. I could not give a flying **** about what the uniforms look like or how their fan apparel is, just as long as we aren't losing recruits because of the branding our school gets.