Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Im pumped! Did not want to wear the same crap Nike rolls out for UGA. To all those praising Nike, remember UGA in the Boise St. game? Or the black out jerseys against UF when Joe Cox was QB a few years ago? UGA fans were pissed. Some of you people are just never satisfied.

Everyone wanted out of Russell. Seems like some just wanted out just to they could ***** about the new.

Also, as long as the major announcement in the morning is that Addidas bought Russell out this year and we will be running out on national TV in 2 weeks in brand new Addidas gear, I will be ecstatic. Huge recruiting boon. Kinda funny they are announcing this 2 weeks before kickoff....just saying.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Im pumped! Did not want to wear the same crap Nike rolls out for UGA. To all those praising Nike, remember UGA in the Boise St. game? Or the black out jerseys against UF when Joe Cox was QB a few years ago? UGA fans were pissed. Some of you people are just never satisfied.

Everyone wanted out of Russell. Seems like some just wanted out just to they could ***** about the new.

Also, as long as the major announcement in the morning is that Addidas bought Russell out this year and we will be running out on national TV in 2 weeks in brand new Addidas gear, I will be ecstatic. Huge recruiting boon. Kinda funny they are announcing this 2 weeks before kickoff....just saying.
Yeah thatd be dope if no one knew and we came out against Tenn in adidas

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0781.JPG

If they can find a way to get our unis this shade of gold, I'll be ok with them...

GTFLETCH

Banned
It depends on the $$$, If we took a less than our current RA deal NO, If we are getting 3-8 million per year then YES

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
These supplier contracts have always been about money (in cash or kind). If Nike outbid Adidas then we would have gone with them. If Russell still wanted in, and outbid everyone else, then we would still be with Russell.

Only if there was an actual tie in bids would any other considerations have ever come up.

Sonsir

Georgia Tech Fan
I wish I was wrong. But I teach and coach at a high school in Georgia. Our kids prefer Nike, then UA and don't like Adidas.
I live in NE GA and I know kids are different everywhere, but my teenage son and his friends can't get enough Adidas. He's already talking about what the GT ultra boost will look like and planning on ways to earn money to buy a pair.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm perfectly happy with ah-dee-DAZ. After observing Mr Stansbury in his short time here, I'm quite confident he and his team chose the provider with the best interest of GT now and in the near future given all the variables. Not that it matters, but I just bought a pair of Addidas UB recently, they're outstanding, and I've been a Nike guy for a loooooong time.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I'm waiting to see the unveil tomorrow. I hate ND like every other GT alumni, but gotta say I have been a fan of their unis and fan gear once adidas took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk