Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
MLS is lightyears better now than when I started watching 10 years ago. If LAFC snags Chicharito, watch. out.

Chicahrito just signed with West Ham, he won't be coming to the MLS any time soon. However, everything else you said is 100% correct. The MLS has taken huge strides the past ten years, as to the elitists folks...well, they're the types of folks that look for something to be superior about...

Milwaukee

Banned
Chicahrito just signed with West Ham, he won't be coming to the MLS any time soon. However, everything else you said is 100% correct. The MLS has taken huge strides the past ten years, as to the elitists folks...well, they're the types of folks that look for something to be superior about...

He scored last weekend for West Ham I believe.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
He scored last weekend for West Ham I believe.

Yea, the dude ain't leaving. Or he would leave but it would be too much money.

As to the league comparison, you're right...MLS isn't even close. Hell, MLS is inferior to MX who should be our closest target as far as "equal" leagues. But in the next 30-40 years? Who knows. All I know was that 10 years ago MLS was barely watchable, its definitely changed now with younger talent willing to come here for a few years then springboard to the big euro clubs. That approach alone has greatly increased the talent level and style of play. Maybe one day we'll be a top destination, but until then its been fun to watch and cheer for a local team. Semi-related, if I wanted to watch just the "best" of a sport, why pay attention to college athletics? Sometimes its more than just watching the best.

Sorry to hijack the thread!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
why can I not take a picture and post it? It says the file is to big, how do I change that? I found a hat I bought years ago that is adidas.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
From the aforementioned AJC article:

5. Adidas is coming off a very strong financial performance in 2016.

The company reported net income grew 41 percent last year. Its share price on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange was just under 90 Euros ($105.88) at the end of 2015 and finished 2016 at 150.15 ($176.64). It closed Tuesday at 189.35 ($222.76). In that same span (Dec. 2015-Tuesday), Nike was down about 13 percent and Under Armour was down about 79 percent.

(y)

Obviously the stock market has been anticipating our agreement with them!

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
The poll is whether you are happy with Adidas and after seeing the responses Yomanser received from our recruits I would certainly say yes! I certainly underestimated their concern for apparel type. Another confirmation that I have become an old fart.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Very difficult to upload to Swarm. Maybe we can pass the hat for more donations.
I'd recommend using a service like imgur and posting it that way as the site should embed the image automatically. Problem with uploading a photo taken with your phone directly to the site is that the resolution will be larger than what you should see embedded on a web page. It's a technical choice that's been made and not a limit caused by lack of resources. :)

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Nailed it. I could not give a flying **** about what the uniforms look like or how their fan apparel is, just as long as we aren't losing recruits because of the branding our school gets.

Did you hear what CPJ said about the brand as it relates to recruiting?