Are you happy with Adidas?

• Yes

Votes: 339 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 8.9%

• Total voters

Techster

Helluva Engineer
In a AJC article the Adidas guy said he sees them keeping the uniforms traditional. Hallelujah!!!!!

It'll be like every school. They'll have their "traditional" unis for most games, then a few games with "special design" unis. That's why making a big deal about it was for no reason.

All I know is I'm happy for our players. They're gonna get a bunch of cool free stuff now.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Really liked this article from Ken
Sugiura: How Georgia Tech and Adidas came together
Stansbury recalled a meeting in the late spring with his team and Adidas executives. Stansbury chose to hold the meeting in Tech Square, a part of campus across the Downtown Connector that is home to startups, business incubators and innovation centers.

The Adidas team presented first, followed by Stansbury’s team. The presentations both centered on innovation, technology and capitalizing on the Atlanta market, Stansbury said.

“I just remember debriefing after that with the team and said it almost looked like we worked together on those presentations,” Stansbury said. “And that’s when I kind of knew that this could be a pretty awesome partnership.”

Here's the quote about the look
What will the football uniforms look like? It remains to be seen. Murphy said that Adidas had just gotten started meeting with coach Paul Johnson and Stansbury and getting input on what they want. Adidas has created a variety of different looks for partners. Miami has run the gamut, from the recognizable orange on white uniforms that the Hurricanes wore in their heyday in the ’80s to a “305 Ice” look of all-white uniforms with metallic silver accents.

“I don’t see us being too crazy here,” Murphy said. “At the end of the day, it’s more about how they want to represent our brand.”

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm a sneaker fanatic. I have well over 100 pair of shoes and the ultraboost are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I'm 40. I've been buying shoes since I was 15. So far they're hands down the best. And the Yeezys by Adidas (Kanye West shoes) are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn.

Kanye West is the only reason why I would never buy Yeezys

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0788.JPG

Bring these back with a revamped "Black Watch" defense!!!