• Unranked but receiving votes

Votes: 138 51.7%
  • Unranked outright

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
It's interesting to me that no SECheat team won and dropped a spot. Meanwhile, Oregon won and dropped 3 spots, Michigan won and dropped 1 spot, and NCSU won and dropped 1 spot. There are now 4 of 5 teams in the top 5 that are SECheat teams and 3 more in the top 15. Almost half - 7 of the top 15 teams - are SECheat. That's how The Narrative is preserved.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
It's interesting to me that no SECheat team won and dropped a spot. Meanwhile, Oregon won and dropped 3 spots, Michigan won and dropped 1 spot, and NCSU won and dropped 1 spot. There are now 4 of 5 teams in the top 5 that are SECheat teams and 3 more in the top 15. Almost half - 7 of the top 15 teams - are SECheat. That's how The Narrative is preserved.
It’s almost like SEC teams don’t even have to play a game they are so good.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
AP Poll
Georgia Tech Ranked #26 receiving 86 votes. Just outside the top 25.
That's the coaches poll not the AP poll. It looks like the AP is still not out as I type this.

On another note about the coaches poll, 50 teams received votes and FSU was not one of them! That has to be the largest drop between consecutive single season polls in the history of the college football!

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
That's the coaches poll not the AP poll. It looks like the AP is still not out as I type this.

On another note about the coaches poll, 50 teams received votes and FSU was not one of them! That has to be the largest drop between consecutive single season polls in the history of the college football!
Not to mention that they are 0-3 in the last three games. After starting 13-0. Just goes to show how quickly you can fall.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Not to mention that they are 0-3 in the last three games. After starting 13-0. Just goes to show how quickly you can fall.
Heart rot will kill a team faster than anything. We had that between 1991 and 1994. A young team coming off an MNC could barely win three years later. GOL had a big job when he came in and it took him 3 years to do it.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
The SEC teams were winning by 70 (Ole Miss, Alabama, etc) while Oregon struggled with Idaho. I don't there's a conspiracy here

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
That’s the double-standard. Our win against #10 FSU doesn’t mean much since preseason rankings are pointless. But also rank us below winless teams since their preseason rankings must be right.
I think the entire world can recognize that F$U is not the #10 team in the nation. Per the polling, they're not even top 30...

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
If NC State loses to Tennessee this week, which is likely, and we take care of business at Syracuse, then I think we sneak in next week at 24 or 25.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
1725386558465.png

Pretty reasonable. Though I'm not sure when we got rid of our logo.