All the way from Montana

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Because of this thread I’m fired up for the Grizzly’s game Friday night and pulling for them to win national title. I’ll be watching for the LB player. I love watching top flight LB’s play, my favorite position in football.

Go Grizs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Shout out to GTPdm. He paid for me to go to the UGA game!

Gave me 2 tickets(couldn’t find a tech fan to go) and told me to sell the other one if I wanted. I walked about 50 feet and a guy offered me 40 bucks. Sold!

He also gave me a parking pass. I owe that man a few beers for sure. Can’t wait to tailgate with you in the future. Cheers!
PLEASE tell me you didn’t sell it to someone wearing red...:cautious:

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get some help, info, and ideas. My wife and I are coming to Atlanta Nov 21-26. We are big University of Montana Grizzly fans and football season ticket holders. The University of Montana (Kroy Biermann played here) is in Missoula, MT which is 350 miles from where we live in Billings, MT and we drive to most home games or at least half of them. They usually have between 6-7 each year. Our rival is montana state university which is in bozeman, MT and we play them ever year. In fact, this year will be the 119th game between the 2 schools and the first game was played in 1897. It called the Brawl of the Wild if you want to look it up. The game alternates every year between the schools as to where it is played and this year it is in bozeman. When the game is in bozeman, we will not go to bozeman so we take a trip to someplace we have never been, check out the history, entertainment, food, and college and professional teams from the area. This year the game is in bozeman and we have decided to come to Atlanta. I/We love college football (me more then her) and I noticed that you guys play NC State that Thursday night 11-21. I have already bought tickets and we are attending the game. We would love to experience Georgia Tech tailgating and anything anyone would recommend us to see on/at Georgia Tech. Also, we would love to go to the Atlanta Falcons game on the Sunday 11-24 vs the Buccaneers but i dont want to sit in the nose bleeds and I dont want to pay the high prices on line so if anyone has any ideas for my on that, that would be great. Looking forward to hearing from you all! Go Griz! and Go Jackets! (hopefully thats what you guys say)
I was out there in October. And discovered Custer is still dead. With all that you wanna talk football?

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Its been while since we visited your city but I just wanted to let you all know that we had a great time in Atlanta. My takes on you city...Thursday night we had a great time at the game. A special thanks to GTPdm for the tailgating along with the other people we met before the game and 85escape for the tickets. I had actually bought some but his were better. We loved the walk up and the band playing on the steps. Top it off, GT won so I am 1-0 at a GT game. Stone Mountain was a sight to see but that walk up to the top about killed this old, fat guy. Made it to Reformation Brewery and if you haven't tasted their beer I would highly recommend it! Our Griz game against our rival didn't go as planned (FTC) but we are still playing and in the quarterfinals Fri night vs Weber State on ESPN2 at 10pm your time. If you get a chance check out the Griz and #33 Dante Olson. This kid is a beast and will be playing in the NFL and should win the Buck Buchannan Award for the Nations top defensive player for our level and is one of the finalist for the Campbell Award. He is a LB 6'3" 240 lbs. Last year he had 151 tackles and this year so far is at 152 tackles which is 2nd most in all of college D1 football. We went to the College FB Hall of Fame, the Aquarium (my wife made me go), the Battery and toured Suntrust Park, took a 400 mile trip into the Appalachian Mountains to Dahlonega and Blue Ridge, Amicalola Falls, and Chickamaunga Battlefield. We ate at Antico (some of the best pizza I have ever had), Fox Bros, and the Yardhouse. Everybody we met was great to us and very friendly. The only real negative....TRAFFIC. Holy cow, how do you guys deal with that? lol. Thanks again to everyone for all your help and hospitality. Go Jackets! to hell with georgia! Go Griz! FTC!
Go Griz! Traffic is horrible here! Montana is gorgeous. Glad you had a good time and witnessed one of the few wins we had this year. Hope you can come back for another visit.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
PLEASE tell me you didn’t sell it to someone wearing red...:cautious:
No. I was going to post it but it got long winded.

He was wearing black but was with a tech fan. I asked if he was a tech fan and they both said yes at the same time, so unless they lied to me, I’m going to say he was pulling for the good guys.

griz.in.nzone

Georgia Tech Fan
Because of this thread I’m fired up for the Grizzly’s game Friday night and pulling for them to win national title. I’ll be watching for the LB player. I love watching top flight LB’s play, my favorite position in football.

Go Grizs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry the Griz lost and didnt play well on offense. In reality, they are still a young team and trying to rebuild from the **** that the last coaching staff did to the program. I hope you watched and got to see #33 and our defense. They played extremely well but the oline has been a work in progress for the past 2 seasons. They did better this year but still not up to our DOLA standards. We started 2 freshman, 1 soph, and 2 seniors on the oline and only 7 seniors play in total. Looking forward to next year. Go Griz!

I am interested in your thoughts of the game?

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I was pulling for the Griz, but I wasn't able to watch the whole game, it looked like the OL was having a tough time picking up the blitz forcing some bad throws by your QB.
Defense looked stout, if not for the blocked punt you would have had OT.
On the blocked punt ... your Punter looked like he was moving in slow motion ??