Jolly Good Fellow
From GT athletics twitter

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 157

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I sure hope they offer a solid gold fitted cap. No blue bills, or white bills....SOLID GOLD
Are you talking about the inside of the bill? All of the caps I saw had a blue/white pattern (see attached). Otherwise I'm pretty sure this hat was available at the bookstore in gold. Very good quality, fitted but two generic sizes (S/M and L/xL) with a slight elastic stretch. IMO this is a much better hat than anything I've had from New Era or Nike, in terms of quality

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 131

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Are you talking about the inside of the bill? All of the caps I saw had a blue/white pattern (see attached). Otherwise I'm pretty sure this hat was available at the bookstore in gold. Very good quality, fitted but two generic sizes (S/M and L/xL) with a slight elastic stretch. IMO this is a much better hat than anything I've had from New Era or Nike
I just bought that hat today. only XL/XXL hat I've found. Had to buy it immediately since it's so hard to find hats that fit.

Are you talking about the inside of the bill? All of the caps I saw had a blue/white pattern (see attached). Otherwise I'm pretty sure this hat was available at the bookstore in gold. Very good quality, fitted but two generic sizes (S/M and L/xL) with a slight elastic stretch. IMO this is a much better hat than anything I've had from New Era or Nike, in terms of quality
This is the cap I currently have, which incidentally is an Adidas one. I bought it probably at the bookstore maybe 10 years ago. It is fitted, solid gold, inside and out (including under the bill). It's a little difficult to tell from the photo, but the GT is white, outlined in black. The yellow jacket on the bill is something I got at some kind of Tech club meeting and stuck it on the cap. Remarkably, it has stayed on all these years. Since Adidas made this one, surely they will make another one like it. That is what I want.

Attachments

• 20180805_215705.jpg
    20180805_215705.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 116

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
This is the cap I currently have, which incidentally is an Adidas one. I bought it probably at the bookstore maybe 10 years ago. It is fitted, solid gold, inside and out (including under the bill). It's a little difficult to tell from the photo, but the GT is white, outlined in black. The yellow jacket on the bill is something I got at some kind of Tech club meeting and stuck it on the cap. Remarkably, it has stayed on all these years. Since Adidas made this one, surely they will make another one like it. That is what I want.
Not a fitted hat but here’s one.

https://www.detroitgamegear.com/pro...ETiLSihDT-5PLADPALO9yX94kiiVLa1xoC-R4QAvD_BwE

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So, I think I am learning this Adidas gear is running small. I'm normally an XL. Ralph Lauren polos I'm even a large. 5'10 about 235lbs.

Yet, the Adidas gear seems tight across the shoulders and a little snug at the bottom. Not mid section, but the bottom around the butt area. I am shorter for an XL, but xls usually fit fine on me. So I thought sadly I'll try on an xxl and it's like a freaking tent. Like putting on a dads clothes on when you're 10. Either I need to drop 25lbs, or I'll have to keep trying till I find the lucky one that fits. (Guess I'll keep looking haha)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
So, I think I am learning this Adidas gear is running small. I'm normally an XL. Ralph Lauren polos I'm even a large. 5'10 about 235lbs.

Yet, the Adidas gear seems tight across the shoulders and a little snug at the bottom. Not mid section, but the bottom around the butt area. I am shorter for an XL, but xls usually fit fine on me. So I thought sadly I'll try on an xxl and it's like a freaking tent. Like putting on a dads clothes on when you're 10. Either I need to drop 25lbs, or I'll have to keep trying till I find the lucky one that fits. (Guess I'll keep looking haha)

I’ve been harping on this since we signed with adidas. Sizing is their biggest downfall. Their shoes are like that as well.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I’ve been harping on this since we signed with adidas. Sizing is their biggest downfall. Their shoes are like that as well.

I just feel they are more geared to a slim man. Say 6ft, 160-175. Sadly me, or most of America aren't that. I'm about 5'10, and 240 on bad days and 230 on good days lol. Either way I wear an XL shirt and a 40x30 pants. It's always hard to find pants I like, but shirts are usually easy. Not with Adidas. I'm glad we went with them, I just wish not everything was slim fit (even if it doesn't say it is, it is) xl isnt so much height as it is girth here in America haha.

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
Have you ever worn these? I’ve only tried Ultraboost. Have 4 pair. Just curious if there’s a big difference in the two?
I checked the shoe at the event and they're adidas Alphabounce. It appears to be a custom-made color combo; while you can customize online, you can't make this specific combination. I wonder if they'll sell this pair, because if so I'd buy them. They looked awesome in person.

I have a pair of Ultraboosts that I really like, never tried the Alphabounce.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I checked the shoe at the event and they're adidas Alphabounce. It appears to be a custom-made color combo; while you can customize online, you can't make this specific combination. I wonder if they'll sell this pair, because if so I'd buy them. They looked awesome in person.

I have a pair of Ultraboosts that I really like, never tried the Alphabounce.
I customized some last night. White with a hint of blue in the fabric with gold and blue tounge logo. I’ll try to upload the pic.