Adidas Swag watch 2018

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
For that matter, when do season ticket holders get our free shirts?

I contacted my ticket rep this morning.

He said around the end of this week we should get an email from fanatics.com. it will be a promocode, and we will have a link to the website to order the shirt.

Of course tech couldn't just get them in and ship them to us with our tickets... or for those who do mobile, just send the shirt.

I contacted my ticket rep this morning.

He said around the end of this week we should get an email from fanatics.com. it will be a promocode, and we will have a link to the website to order the shirt.

Of course tech couldn't just get them in and ship them to us with our tickets... or for those who do mobile, just send the shirt.
We are probably better off that Tech didn't ship them with the tickets.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure what happened, but the "gold" $75 adidas shirt that was showing at both Adidas.com and fanatics was appearing to be the new Tech gold color (much darker).

Now, when I look at this at the Adidas site, the color has been changed to a "sand" color which appears to be much, much lighter. I PROMISE you that this was not the gold color shown when I looked at it on adidas.com last week.

I will probably cancel the order (currently backordered) if this is the color.

https://m.adidas.com/us/georgia-tech-coach-polo/DT6061.html

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure what happened, but the "gold" $75 adidas shirt that was showing at both Adidas.com and fanatics was appearing to be the new Tech gold color (much darker).

Now, when I look at this at the Adidas site, the color has been changed to a "sand" color which appears to be much, much lighter. I PROMISE you that this was not the gold color shown when I looked at it on adidas.com last week.

I think its just a glitch on the website. You should be good

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Because websites always mess up their descriptions. If you ordered it when the original picture was up you should be "good"

Well, you might be right, but
I went back and looked at the order, and the description is "sand", even though the photo looked like Tech gold. Like I said, I will either cancel or return after receipt if it is that putrid light color.

I already have enough "light" yellow shirts from Russell.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow

It said sand before too, it's the same polo. Not sure why they changed the pic