Adidas Swag watch 2018

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
For those of us not in the ATL area, I called the bookstore & asked about getting access to items that are on the shelves. If the guy I spoke to actually knows what he's talking about, all adidas clothing available in the store will also be rolled out to the online site.

Milwaukee

Banned
I'm 6'5" and the polo is far too short on me, I'd say it runs relatively small.

That's an accurate statement. The placement of the logo is way off as well, it's damn near below the buttons when it should be 2nd button height. Makes it look even more weird when you consider the length, as you mentioned.

These are 1st world problems btw, I realize that. But I'm gonna let all the gear launch and then place a large order before the opener instead of this trial by fire roulette shopping.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
For those of us not in the ATL area, I called the bookstore & asked about getting access to items that are on the shelves. If the guy I spoke to actually knows what he's talking about, all adidas clothing available in the store will also be rolled out to the online site.

I hope that is true, that would certainly allow them to sell a lot more gear.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I went to the bookstore about an hour ago. Decent amount of Adidas stuff, though I wouldn't say a ton. Some of the items I thought looked really nice, some I thought kind of sucked tbh. But different people like different stuff, so kind of expected. There was also quite a bit of new Nike stuff.

I did really like the new replica jerseys. I mean, a little plain just being all white, but the material was really nice. Definitely did not feel cheaply made.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Funny enough, it was Jake Stickler working there today (since his football career ended for medical issues).

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
The gold 1/4 zip I bought at the bookstore yesterday. The gold matches that of the polos, very lightweight polyester--and the style matches that of other teams 1/4 zips on adidas.com. For some reason, the navy GT 1/4 zip on adidas.com seems slightly different.

Attachments

• 20180804_201303.jpg
    20180804_201303.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Got the 3 stripe life shirt today at the bookstore. All of the Adidas shirts looked cool and felt like quality material. My only complaint is I hope they release more big and tall shirts because the sleeves on some of them didn't fit my wingspan. I'm only 6'4" 195 and it looked like I was rocking a cutoff lol