Adidas Swag watch 2018

MidtownJacket

Staff member
yeah, this will be interesting about the sand v tech gold color. I can not believe they are different (WHY would they sell a sand color), I am hoping instead it was a name being used to identify "Tech Gold" before it was released (To protect the color from being inadvertently shared maybe?)

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Has anybody seen this one on display at bookstore yet? It's climalite/polyester.
FULLIMAGE_1410653.jpg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm getting those pants. Man, I gotta get some adidas sneaks. Been a Jordan-head since forever so this will be a monumental purchase for kg01. Yeah, I went 3rd-person on you foo's.

Also, I pronounce adidas - ah-dee-doz 'cause I'm a sneaker snob. Anything else would be uncivilized. :pompous:

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Still nothing gold to buy. Got the polo but had to send it back. Just seemed cheap for 75 bucks. Actually it seems cheap for 50 bucks. Want a polo and quarter zip with embroidered logos and soft triblend Tshirt all in Tech gold. I can wait.

So far the only thing I have liked has been the grey and gold shirt only sold at hibbett.com

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Still nothing gold to buy. Got the polo but had to send it back. Just seemed cheap for 75 bucks. Actually it seems cheap for 50 bucks. Want a polo and quarter zip with embroidered logos and soft triblend Tshirt all in Tech gold. I can wait.

So far the only thing I have liked has been the grey and gold shirt only sold at hibbett.com
Gold 1/4 zip is at bookstore, I presume they'll get it loaded on website at some point.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Still nothing gold to buy. Got the polo but had to send it back. Just seemed cheap for 75 bucks. Actually it seems cheap for 50 bucks. Want a polo and quarter zip with embroidered logos and soft triblend Tshirt all in Tech gold. I can wait

I don't think anything will be stitched on. Unless you go away from adidas

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I do like the quarter zips. White a little more than blue. Like everyone has said blue has been used a lot. I have a feeling we start seeing more gold around fan day for wave 2 of the release, or it doesn't happen until enough people complain.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Dang!!! And for cheaper!!! Send a link? Make sure I get the right one haha

This is the one, they were doing 20% off last week so I got it for 40 but 50 isn't bad either - Link.

ETA: Looks like it's unavailable now, hopefully they'll have more in stock soon!

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech fans are so cheap. The logo on the shirt always dictates the price moreso than the quality, and these shirts are have two logos to pay for. Go jackets.