Adidas Swag watch 2018

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Whatever happened to a nice cotton T-shirt or polo? Do all Adidas shirts have to be wicking polyester?

Fanatics usually cater to sideline/performances gear.

upload_2018-10-30_22-6-34.jpeg

You can get $10 off this shirt with promo code GET10
https://www.hibbett.com/adidas-mens-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-sleeve-play-t-shirt/H4769.html

PTCjacket

Banned
Bought this from bookstore a while back after I got the gray version from Fanatics. Good comfortable fit and ideal for fall weather in Atlanta.

they also make it in white, for those who continue to complain about the whiteout being in "cold" weather LOL

I have the white and gold versions, and love them both. Between them and the navy nike quarter zip that i bought a few years ago, I am now set.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
The one complaint that fans have had over the years was lack of gold gear, so the GTAA and Adidas should have done their homework and prepared for this.

Does the GTAA have a head of merchandising? It would be great for that person to actually give an interview as to their plans, their thinking, and some transparency as to why they do they things they do.

Honestly, compared to other FBS programs ... sometimes I feel like my high school did a better job of merchandising than Tech. Don't they benchmark?