Adidas Swag watch 2018

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Where is the sweatshirt CPJ was wearing at the UNC game? Why would Adidas have him wearing something that no one can buy?
Yeah that zipup from the UNC game he had was tight! I wonder if they have team only wear? I know some boosters at UGA who would routinely buy team issue gear

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Also, Would be great if there had been some new white gear for the white out..
Bookstore Facebook page has some in stock. Noting online. Kinda stupid. I want one by Saturday. Won’t happen. This stuff should’ve been out a week ago. It still amazes me that a school that’s built on engineering and technical **** can’t market or get things out to people on time...

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
LARGEIMAGE_1513099.jpg
https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...d=15054&productId=400000409380&topCatId=40510

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Alphabounce arrived today! Not bad actually Not the same softness of the Ultraboost but they’re close Color combo looks good too No GT logo though but I did see adidas is releasing Ultraboost in Texas A&M colorway so hopefully we get one too View attachment 4446
I got some too and they look great. Will be wearing them to the game on Saturday. But don't worry, my entire torso and head will be decked in white.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Alphabounce arrived today! Not bad actually Not the same softness of the Ultraboost but they’re close Color combo looks good too No GT logo though but I did see adidas is releasing Ultraboost in Texas A&M colorway so hopefully we get one too View attachment 4446

Dope shoes. Need a 13 and they were gone before I could get to the page. Oh well. Glad to hear they feel good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk