Adidas Swag watch 2018

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Because we hardly ever see it, when gold items are available, I buy them as fast as possible. I understand the "fashionista" statement about navy blue looking better on most people, but I am a guy, and I know our school colors, so I wear gold and white when possible.
I'm a guy too. I wear gold to the games, but everywhere else, I wear navy or white. I really only need like a gold t-shirt, a gold polo, and a gold pullover or sweatshirt. That's 3 or 4 items. I have way more Tech stuff than that.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Guess I’m not the only one. I was excited to get a new gold Adidas shirt at the bookstore this past week and was a bit shocked to see the selection was about non-existent. The bookstore looked about the same as it always did with a few brands not even in the right shade and the whole store probably 60% blue. Ended up just grabbing an Under Armour gold shirt because that was about the only one. A bit odd.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok I'm sold for $40. How's the sizing on those, do they generally run big or small? Don't think I've ever owned an Adidas hoodie.
My question as well. I've had tons of adidas sweatshirt style hoodies and they fit true to size. This performance style hoodie though I have no experience with. I'm gonna get one 0nce someone gives me a clue what to expect sizing wise.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
My question as well. I've had tons of adidas sweatshirt style hoodies and they fit true to size. This performance style hoodie though I have no experience with. I'm gonna get one 0nce someone gives me a clue what to expect sizing wise.

For me, the sizing on Adidas items has been extremely inconsistent. In cotton Ts, I usually run a medium or even a large. However, in the polyester performance type items, I usually run medium or even a small. I actually stopped by the bookstore on my way home yesterday and tried on one of those Iconic Training Hoodies. The medium I tried on fit me a bit large, but they didn't have a small for me to try on.

So, in general, I would say cotton type Ts and sweatshirts usually run true to a bit small, while performance type gear runs a bit large such that I have to order down a size (at least within the small to large size ranges).

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
For me, the sizing on Adidas items has been extremely inconsistent. In cotton Ts, I usually run a medium or even a large. However, in the polyester performance type items, I usually run medium or even a small. I actually stopped by the bookstore on my way home yesterday and tried on one of those Iconic Training Hoodies. The medium I tried on fit me a bit large, but they didn't have a small for me to try on.

So, in general, I would say cotton type Ts and sweatshirts usually run true to a bit small, while performance type gear runs a bit large such that I have to order down a size (at least within the small to large size ranges).
This is what I expected. For Adidas stuff I've learned that their cotton items and their dry fit items are sized differently.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Medium it is. Hope it fits all 180 lbs of dad bod.

If it fits like the large 1/4 zip performance pull over, then I got it in large, and it fits great. Not too tight, but not too loose, and the sleeves were great, as I have 34-34.5 sleeve length. I did not try a medium, but I think it would have fit a little snug for my "dad bod". Of course, I always wear a shirt under the pullover, so that also makes a difference in sizing of a pullover item.

FYI - I weigh 175. Not sure that helps, but just wanted to add the information.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Well I normally wear a Medium so we'll find out. I'll just return it for a larger size if I need to. I won't be down there again until the Miami game so hopefully they hold it that long for me. Didn't want to pay for the shipping if I can just get it down there.