Helluva Engineer
Anyone else get their order canceled?

Attachments

• 666B1BE2-DF13-4F1A-B154-2B747956EFC3.png
    666B1BE2-DF13-4F1A-B154-2B747956EFC3.png
    1 MB · Views: 37

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
OK. Got my large gold hoodie today. I am glad I got the large. It is made, much like the performance t-shirts, to fit fairly snug in the body, and with my 55 year old body, anything less than a large would have been very, very bad. I doubt that I can wear anything with thickness under it. Also, since I have long arms, the sleeve length is good. I may end up wearing it by itself or with only a thin t-shirt on under it. When I put it on over a button up shirt earlier, it just was a little too snug and sticky to the shirt underneath for my liking Also, the color is a little lighter than my 1/4 zip I previously purchased. I wish is were darker, but it is a nice piece of clothing.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If it fits like the large 1/4 zip performance pull over, then I got it in large, and it fits great. Not too tight, but not too loose, and the sleeves were great, as I have 34-34.5 sleeve length. I did not try a medium, but I think it would have fit a little snug for my "dad bod". Of course, I always wear a shirt under the pullover, so that also makes a difference in sizing of a pullover item.

FYI - I weigh 175. Not sure that helps, but just wanted to add the information.

Well if you are 5' 1" that's probably super pudgy dad bod... If you're 6' 1" and 175, the issues for medium vs large vs XL comes down to sleeve length and shoulder width while still having the Dad bod. (although I'm up to 183 now... so large (tall) has became my "go to".

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Some team exclusive Adidas basketball shoes have been popping up on adidas.com. I assume GT will have some available soon. Not a fan of this model especially since they removed the boost for bounce (still comfortable)

Here is ASU
0B366E1D-06AE-4F8F-85D7-BAD90C604722.jpeg