Adidas Swag watch 2018

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah I’d rather the logos be sewn as opposed to the iron on effect, but that said I get the other side of the coin. The logos are light and breath which is nice. After wearing the sideline polos over the weekend I can vouch for them being comfortable in Houston heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I know some people avoid signing up for anything, but signing up for Fanatics email list may be worth it if you are planning to buy stuff any time soon. They have a lot of offers and discounts throughout the week, and so far adidas doesn't seem to be excluded. Or use https://www.joinhoney.com/ to automatically apply offers.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Baseball caps have been blue and white or white and blue. I hope that changes too. If they are going to sell gold caps with a blue bill, then they should definitely sell solid gold caps.
I have a well worn solid gold cap, too, but I want a new one adjustable. Can’t always get to the barber shop or don’t care to. It’s got to have an embroidered navy GT on the front!

I have a well worn solid gold cap, too, but I want a new one adjustable. Can’t always get to the barber shop or don’t care to. It’s got to have an embroidered navy GT on the front!
They had adjustable gold caps for the spring game, but I don't think they were Adidas. Don't understand why you want a navy GT; the embroidered white GT with blue (possibly black) embroidered trim looks fantastic and reflects the primary school colors.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
The AJC caught up with TS to talk about the adidas launch.

Todd Stansbury answers questions about Adidas launch
Online retailer Fanatics apparently didn’t have an accurate gauge on how much Georgia Tech fans want Adidas gear.

As a result, Fanatics sold out of the new replica football jerseys made by Adidas in less than 48 hours. The $100 item went up for sale Friday night and by Sunday afternoon was out of stock. (The jerseys were back up for sale Tuesday on the Fanatics website, and remain for sale at the campus Barnes & Noble bookstore.)

“I think they didn’t anticipate the run that they had,” athletic director Todd Stansbury told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “It is pent-up demand. I don’t even know if the Adidas guys realized what an impact this was for us in this partnership, and so I think that, one, they’re pretty happy, and, obviously, it’s something that we’re pretty excited about because, of course, this is just the beginning.”
Adidas apparel was slower in reaching the marketplace and in a limited range of items. On the Fanatics website on Tuesday, for instance, there were 11 Tech Adidas items – a mix of the jersey, shirts, jackets and a pair of sweatpants – none designed for women or children.

Stansbury said the inability to make products available for sale sooner was beyond Tech’s control, as it is not part of the chain that connects manufacturers to retailers.

“Obviously, Georgia Tech Adidas apparel has been available – not as much as we would want – so we were trying to push up some of their ability to get things out there,” Stansbury said. “But ultimately, it’s their supply chain and it’s hard for them to just totally change the timing on the way that they do things. That’s why I think, now that we’re into their cycle, our fans will start to see that August of every year is going to be the typical time for them to be loading up the retail stores and that sort of thing.”

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
Bookstore this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_3690.JPG
    IMG_3690.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_3691.JPG
    IMG_3691.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_3692.JPG
    IMG_3692.JPG