Adidas Swag watch 2018

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Mine just arrived. It is a workout type shirt. Looks good but very thin, almost see through if you plan on wearing it as an everyday ****. FYI. Also fits slim. I’m 6’3” 195 lb and it’s a little tight.

Very thin. Definitely September, Noon game type of shirt. I kinda dig the slim fit and will get slightly slimmer after the first wash

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
If you received one that is the "new Tech Gold", then there must be 2 different ones. The one being posted photos from the Adidas.com site is a "sand" color and definitely lighter than the new "tech gold". Where did you get this darker version? Thanks.
Thats the one that i ordered and it is the new Tech Gold. Not sure why Adidas is messing up with the picture

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
If you received one that is the "new Tech Gold", then there must be 2 different ones. The one being posted photos from the Adidas.com site is a "sand" color and definitely lighter than the new "tech gold". Where did you get this darker version? Thanks.
They just took new pics--it's definitely still the same shirt, in Tech Gold. It has been labelled as sand since they first put it up.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Thats the one that i ordered and it is the new Tech Gold. Not sure why Adidas is messing up with the picture

This is a photo from another user....this does not look like Tech Gold to me. Is this like the one you received, or is it lighter than the one you received?

upload_2018-8-8_14-19-11.png

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I agree it is not "yellow" in color, but it looks a lot different than the original photo at the adidas.com site, and it looks different than our new uniform pants or numbers. It is great if everyone else likes it.
It's damn near impossible to match different material gold to clothing. Jerseys will obviously not have the same exact color as apparel, neither will helmets, pants, etc. Let's all just be happy it's not Russell and find a way to not put this all under a microscope.

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
Left: adidas Iconic coaches polo marked SAND purchased at bookstore on Monday

Right: Tech Gold t-shirt purchased at the bookstore from the initial Tech Fold rollout around the Spring Game timeframe

My eyes aren’t picking up much of a difference if there is any. The only difference may come from the appearance of the material used

Attachments

• E76460C2-9150-4748-BA9D-6393365BD204.jpeg
    E76460C2-9150-4748-BA9D-6393365BD204.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 118

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Left: adidas Iconic coaches polo marked SAND purchased at bookstore on Monday

Right: Tech Gold t-shirt purchased at the bookstore from the initial Tech Fold rollout around the Spring Game timeframe

My eyes aren’t picking up much of a difference if there is any. The only difference may come from the appearance of the material used

I agree that in that photo, the polo looks darker.