Adidas Swag watch 2018

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m so confused.

We have a needy fan base yet no one buys anything?

Sound like supply is not meeting demand

And merch sat bc:

1) It was Russell

2) it was poor quality

3) The ideal merch was concentrated into one area (B&N)

I’m of the mindset of if you build it they will come

This is exactly right.

Don't look at a clearance rack full of pure **** that nobody wants to buy and tell me it's because of lack of Tech fans. It's not our fault that GTA has completely failed to market us correctly or control the vendors that make our merch. To act like our inability to control our brand has nothing to do with our ability to get quality gear and we're supposed to just take what we're given is dumb. "Gosh, all these ill fitting black shirts with Buzz on them aren't selling. There must not be any Tech fans around here"

Give us good gear and we will buy it.

Milwaukee

Banned
This is exactly right.

Don't look at a clearance rack full of pure **** that nobody wants to buy and tell me it's because of lack of Tech fans. It's not our fault that GTA has completely failed to market us correctly or control the vendors that make our merch. To act like our inability to control our brand has nothing to do with our ability to get quality gear and we're supposed to just take what we're given is dumb. "Gosh, all these ill fitting black shirts with Buzz on them aren't selling. There must not be any Tech fans around here"

What have you had trouble finding dude? I live in WI and have a closet full of gear, none of it black with a buzz logo. You people ***** too much.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
What have you had trouble finding dude? I live in WI and have a closet full of gear, none of it black with a buzz logo. You people ***** too much.

Try looking for Tech gear on shelves (other than the Tech bookstore) in Metro Atlanta. I have a closet full of gear too, because I go out of my way, and because internet.

It's all good though-- a few good seasons, a new gear provider, and a reenergized fan base are coming. Mark it 8, dude.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
This is exactly right.

I agree with this.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
This is exactly right.

Spot on

Oakland

Helluva Engineer