ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Would like to see a replay of that last sequence. To me it looked like the Miami guy flung the ball (not very high) a little too early thinking it was over and if the Clemson guy had happened to be in the right spot would have had a chance at a miracle heave.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Would like to see a replay of that last sequence. To me it looked like the Miami guy flung the ball (not very high) a little too early thinking it was over and if the Clemson guy had happened to be in the right spot would have had a chance at a miracle heave.
Yep saw that also

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
We should crush this team tomorrow. Short bench, 3rd consecutive game day, and they’re basically one guy playing 1v1 on offense. Bet the line will be around -11.

Milwaukee

Banned
Replay of the out of bounds would be far more appropriate. Horrid officiating.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
In case anyone is wondering, Clemson beat Mimai by 1 on the road and 8 at home 2 games after our game with miami.

So there was some reason to think this was possible. I see no reason to believe Miami will beat us tomorrow.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Replay of the out of bounds would be far more appropriate. Horrid officiating.
Of all the time they waste every game looking at stupid stuff, why didn’t they (or couldn’t they) review that, especially if the coach asked for a review?

Status
Not open for further replies.