ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Hard pass. I want dook to lose tomorrow and see their dance chances truly come to an end.

Honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a UNC/Duke SF. Just far enough to let their fans dream of playing their way in only to have their hopes crushed in the most brutal way possible. Would mean VPI lost (holding out hope they get left out with a miserable NET). And would be an emotional game for UNC who would be coming off 3 straight days of playing against us in the championship game.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a UNC/Duke SF. Just far enough to let their fans dream of playing their way in only to have their hopes crushed in the most brutal way possible. Would mean VPI lost (holding out hope they get left out with a miserable NET). And would be an emotional game for UNC who would be coming off 3 straight days of playing against us in the championship game.
Eh, VT is one of our only Q1 wins, so I'm okay with them staying in the tourney

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Eh, VT is one of our only Q1 wins, so I'm okay with them staying in the tourney

I mean, once we're in the NCAAT Q1 don't mean anything.

I'd like VT to make it because it means more money for us, but beyond that I'd enjoy the karma of it all

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Duke is playing well. If they had played like this during the season they would have been a lot closer to the tourney. I really don't want to see them again - though I guess if we see them in the championship game I'll be happy. UNC has an offensive rebounding rate over 70% :oops: so I expect they get past ND. If they do get past ND, I do think UNC will take out VT.

I have to admit I am happier playing Miami than Clempsons. They do have talent - more talent than their record indicates - but I am hoping a dialed in GT is better than a Miami on third day in a row.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Dang. Seems like we should have been able to get in at some point for a shoot around since we have been camped up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.