ACC Tournament

Deleted member 2897

Nevertheless, lowly N.D. in their 3rd game in 3 days is hanging with Fresh Puke.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Looking at Miami’s Adidas unis I’m starting to get visions of honeycombs around the waistline on our shorts next year like the Canes feather look around theirs.....
Please Adidas no honeycombs!!!

Deleted member 2897

Looking at Miami’s Adidas unis I’m starting to get visions of honeycombs around the waistline on our shorts next year like the Canes feather look around theirs.....
Please Adidas no honeycombs!!!

You think BBall Honeycombs would be bad - nobody is more happy than our Track team. Their uniforms have been horrid.

Attachments

• DA58D6F1-3CE6-4608-8278-0035020A1887.jpeg
    DA58D6F1-3CE6-4608-8278-0035020A1887.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 48

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
AL wins again today likely punching a ticket and knocking someone back. L'ville and Syracuse can't be happy with how the SEC tourney is going so far.

Does UGA keep their hopes alive today. Maten has been awesome so far.

Deleted member 2897

AL wins again today likely punching a ticket and knocking someone back. L'ville and Syracuse can't be happy with how the SEC tourney is going so far.

Does UGA keep their hopes alive today. Maten has been awesome so far.

AL "wins" is putting it lightly. They scored 28 more points than the #1 seed in the SEC in the second half (Alabama outscored Auburn 50-22 in the second half!). A beat down. Indeed, Alabama was #51 in KenPom and likely out before winning twice in the SEC Tournament. Georgia at #62 in KenPom - I don't know if a win over an untypically average Kentucky team would do it. But definitely not good for ACC Bubble teams.

The Big10 I don't think really messed anything up. Oregon is still alive in the Pac-12 (#70 KenPom at 22-11). They beat 3 seed Utah and play 2 seed USC today. And the Big12 final four is 1/2/3/4 seeds. So its looking I'd say so-so. There are 11 teams in the ACC with 20+ wins.

8 ACC teams are in the top 37, 8 in the top 43. NC State is #43, FSU is #36, Louisville is #33. (KenPom)

Louisville is #38 in RPI. Either metric, that should be in absent any bias.
Florida State is #50 in RPI. That is yucky.
Syracuse is #41, on the edge, but #53 in KenPom. Yuck.

Virginia Tech and NC State, who have been 'locks' for awhile are #32 KenPom/#58 RPI and #43 KenPom/#63 RPI. They have worse metrics honestly than some of the 'bubble' teams in the ACC.

Notre Dame is #30 KenPom/#64 RPI.

There's going to be a lot of arguing after the selection is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UGA has to at least make the SEC finals. They went in with a 16-14 record. May have to win it.

Auburn is not as good a team as they were a couple of weeks ago. One of their guys got injured. i see them as a high seed that might get bounced early.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Syracuse

IS

NOT

GOOD.

I just don’t see it. I also don’t know how you watch Notre Dame play with Colson and don’t just give it to em. Everyone talks about how the metrics are ridiculous and then you suggest the Irish and everyone immediately points to the metrics. MTSU is another one....if Oklahoma gets in ahead of the Blue Raiders there needs to be a fire in Indianapolis.

FSU is in. Has to be.

It’s also ridiculous that some are drumming up fake drama by saying NCST might be out (ESPN), they absolutely need to be in the field.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Syracuse

IS

NOT

GOOD.

I just don’t see it. I also don’t know how you watch Notre Dame play with Colson and don’t just give it to em. Everyone talks about how the metrics are ridiculous and then you suggest the Irish and everyone immediately points to the metrics. MTSU is another one....if Oklahoma gets in ahead of the Blue Raiders there needs to be a fire in Indianapolis.

FSU is in. Has to be.

It’s also ridiculous that some are drumming up fake drama by saying NCST might be out (ESPN), they absolutely need to be in the field.

What have they done with Bonzie that is so impressive? Great win vs Wichita St and two horrible losses. They are severely lacking in Q1 wins.