ACC Tournament

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
This isnt ACC tourny, but Young Bulls game winner was super tough shot. But are they going to make the tourny? I think they are 18-14 9-10 sec. just off first glance wouldnt think that would be enough but they are acting like they are gonna get in.....also looking forward to seeing Michael Porter Jr play

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
This isnt ACC tourny, but Young Bulls game winner was super tough shot. But are they going to make the tourny? I think they are 18-14 9-10 sec. just off first glance wouldnt think that would be enough but they are acting like they are gonna get in.....also looking forward to seeing Michael Porter Jr play

Yeah that was a beautiful game winner. Right away the announcers start talking about "they've just punched their ticket to the dance." Huh??? 18-14 is a lock now?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter's game is nasty. For our sake I hope he goes pro early and we don't deal with him another 3 years.

Mandatory tangent rant that will get me called out again. De'Andre Hunter. Kevin Huerter. The list goes on. I think you could field an NCAA tournament team of guys who didn't or couldn't get a Syracuse offer over the last 4 years.

"All Syracuse Coach Jim Boeheim could do during his postgame news conference was hang his head when talking about breakdowns in defending Hunter, who revealed he grew up a Syracuse fan but soured on the Orange when he wasn’t offered a scholarship."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...dcdc0c-1807-11e8-b681-2d4d462a1921_story.html

Moral of the story? Don't self-report.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Hunter's game is nasty. For our sake I hope he goes pro early and we don't deal with him another 3 years.

Mandatory tangent rant that will get me called out again. De'Andre Hunter. Kevin Huerter. The list goes on. I think you could field an NCAA tournament team of guys who didn't or couldn't get a Syracuse offer over the last 4 years.

"All Syracuse Coach Jim Boeheim could do during his postgame news conference was hang his head when talking about breakdowns in defending Hunter, who revealed he grew up a Syracuse fan but soured on the Orange when he wasn’t offered a scholarship."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...dcdc0c-1807-11e8-b681-2d4d462a1921_story.html

Moral of the story? Don't self-report.

Alvarado....

Deleted member 2897

Well, Boston College was within 2 points with 5 minutes left, but couldn't quite close it out. Amazing though - their 3rd game in 3 days against a fresh Clemson team and nearly pulled it out.

Clemson made 20-22 from FT. If not for that, Boston College would have actually had the lead down the stretch...would have been an even more interesting finish.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think this year's draft will be tough for some of these marginal guys. That is one of the reasons I feel good about Okogie returning for his Junior year.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I think this year's draft will be tough for some of these marginal guys. That is one of the reasons I feel good about Okogie returning for his Junior year.

I said the same thing a few days ago to my dad. He had heard something about JO thinking about testing the waters and I responded with:
“I’d be surprised given where he is in his development versus the other guys coming into the draft”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk