ACC Tournament

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
You now can watch the ACC Tournament games on either the ACC Network or ESPN/ESPN2. I flipped back and forth for a few minutes and for me, it's no contest.
The ACC Network's coverage is so much better.
My 90 year old Dad sleeps through 90% of the games and was totally out of it during the Tech game. But the ESPN 'color analyst' douche Dan Dakich's nonstop rant on everything Tech was doing wrong was so loud that Dad woke up long enough to mute the volume!
I listened to the rest of the game on the radio with a 3 second delay and even that hurdle was an improvement!

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
With the way the bubble is moving i'm thinking 8 teams from the ACC.

Nevada is getting slaughtered tonight. That's another bubble spot gone. Providence upset Xavier in OT.

AL is in. They have 6 quadrant 1 wins.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I just kept watching the way the UNC/Duke game was officiated and asked myself if it was the same game that BC and GT played?
Half of GT's fouls would have been swallowed by Teddy et al tonight. Probably wouldn't have mattered as GT wasn't ready to go any further - just drives me nuts sometimes.

It was a good game tonight - fun to watch. Almost human to see how sloppy UNC got the last 5 min

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Why on earth does the ACC put TV Ted on a big national spotlight game? He had the BS with Berry early in the year. He’s had some kind of dust up with every coach or team over the years. He’s an embarrassment

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Also, I love Dan Dakich.

He’s just out there slinging nonsense and vocalizing stream of consciousness. Marvin Bagley was selfish 3 plays in a row...

“This kid is out here for himself, just a really selfish player”

Twitter goes ballistic, I’m laughing like the fat guy gif from the office

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I honestly feel like the bull**** officiating in this conference really hurts ACC teams in the NCAA tournament. I know UNC won it and Louisville and Duke have recently as well but the league always seems to have a bunch of teams eliminated by the end of the first weekend.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I honestly feel like the bull**** officiating in this conference really hurts ACC teams in the NCAA tournament. I know UNC won it and Louisville and Duke have recently as well but the league always seems to have a bunch of teams eliminated by the end of the first weekend.

Definitely agree. Plus Louisville was still in Big East (read: physical) the year they won it.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I do not understand the officiating complaint. The refs are calling the game fairly, even if you don't agree with the calls. No one is getting an advantage because of them.