ACC Standings

slugboy

Staff member

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Dropping divisions really sucks because now we need to fight with Clemson and Florida State to make the championship. We are getting the ACC Atlantic experience and I wonder sometimes if we are ever going back to Charlotte :(. I’ve never seen football win the title since becoming a fan.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
There were only two conference games in week 1, which puts Louisville at the top of the conference and us on the bottom. Duke plays Clemson tonight, which will update the standings

SCHOOLACCOVERALL
Louisville1-01-0
Florida State0-01-0
Miami0-01-0
NC State0-01-0
North Carolina0-01-0
Pitt0-01-0
Syracuse0-01-0
Virginia Tech0-01-0
Wake Forest0-01-0
Clemson0-00-0
Duke0-00-0
Boston College0-00-1
Virginia0-00-1
Georgia Tech0-10-1

We start out at the back of the conference, with some ground to make up.
We have been joined in the basement by Clemson

slugboy

Staff member
We have been joined in the basement by Clemson
And I wondered if this thread would stay updated

2bba90cb-b87b-4b21-9cd3-e8c87482be33.jpg

From BlueSky

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It's a Dabo issue. You don't hire Garrett Riley to come in and basically run what Clemson had in place. You let him run his offense with superior athletes. Dabo can't get out of his own way
Special team breakdowns with 2 blocked FG's and chances inside the 10 with no points. Clemson was awful in the red zone.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Supposedly 40K at the game. Sold out according to local tv. Clemson brought a lot of fans but Duke is proving that winning will get fans to come see good competition and a good product on the field. They were lucky to get 25K to the games before Elko.
It looked 1/3 empty on tv

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It looked 1/3 empty on tv
That's what local tv news said. ESPN still screwing Spectrum customers. Tried to watch on YouTube but got copyright block. I was able to watch UNC game on YouTube without a problem. Also blocked the FSU game. Not sure why I got through the entire UNC game. I may be going to fubo real soon.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It's a Dabo issue. You don't hire Garrett Riley to come in and basically run what Clemson had in place. You let him run his offense with superior athletes. Dabo can't get out of his own way
He lost both coordinators, didn't he?