#21 UNC
#94 UVA
#25 Clemson
#46 Syracuse
#1 UGa
Unfortunate year to avoid the Hokies…

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I think it boils down to the fact that Clemson is full of 4 and 5 start talent but because they don't use the portal those 4 and 5 stars are 18 and 19 year olds. Whereas teams like Ohio State and UGA that are heavy portal users are getting 4 and 5 stars that are 20 and 21 year olds that have matured physically and have more college level experience.
There are several 5th and 6th year guys still playing. NCState has a guy in his 8th year. There were injuries and out of school years but 8th year since he started. He must be 25 or 26. Like playing BYU.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer

Going by these rankings, we actually didn't draw that tough of a schedule, despite missing VT.
We play the last and next-to-last teams while skipping #'s 1 and 3. Could have been worse. FSU beat us badly last year, and it appears they are stronger this year.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Going by these rankings, we actually didn't draw that tough of a schedule, despite missing VT.
We play the last and next-to-last teams while skipping #'s 1 and 3. Could have been worse. FSU beat us badly last year, and it appears they are stronger this year.
These are just some sports writer's opinion. There's little stock to be held in these opinions. Remember, it's the sports writers that voted Colorado #1. It was the Coaches that voted Georgia Tech #1. I'm going with the sports writers are stupid stance.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Unsportsmanlikeconduct penalties for TD celebration or taunting should be enforced on the current play, not on the following kickoff. Make the offending team suffer something real. Except for plays where someone could be seriously hurt, this is the worst.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
What if, and hear me out, Wake isn’t very good 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’ll take that. I suspected the line would be close to 50/50 next week

IMG_3927.gif

slugboy

Staff member
Don’t be so quick as FSU is destroying BC now
BC is still showing effort, but down 31-10, they’re out of it. BC’s QB is a threat with his feet, and throws well enough, but they kept messing up the little things.

I’m not sure that BC deserved all the penalties they got. They set the wrong school record today (most penalties in school history).

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know why everyone was acting like Wake was a top-tier team all of a sudden that was on par with UNC and Miami. Maybe if they still had Hartman, but not now. Wake is cooked
They've been pretty decent in recent history, but yea so far this year they haven't been particularly impressive playing Elon and Vandy, and Griffis looks terrible in this game.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
They've been pretty decent in recent history, but yea so far this year they haven't been particularly impressive playing Elon and Vandy, and Griffis looks terrible in this game.
BC has come back from the dead. Their QB will be a problem