ACC Discussion

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Another super I work with went to the game last and said the state fans were freaking out when they got it to 10. Then the fire Gottfried talk really started to take hold when it slipped away

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Just listened to Gary Parrish's podcast. Lengthy discussion on NCST and how disillusioned they are about who and what their program is.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Just out of curiosity, disillusioned, or delusional?

Ha. Delusional. Not sure why I wrote disillusioned. He didn't say delusional, but that was where he was going.

Gott has 4 tourneys and 2 s16s in 6 years.

Larranaga has 3 tourneys and 2 (I think) s16s in 6 years.

This years disappointment is a direct correlation to Lutz moving off the bench IMHO

Parrish is kind of a toolbox sometimes but he's ok.

Prefer Dauster. But thought it was worth noting. NOONE thinks Archie is going to Raleigh.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I see we play them with one day off after the Syracuse game. At first I thought he was out the door and they had an intrem coach. Figured that would help us out. But after seeing he's going to finish the year, I can see all that talent getting behind him and they actually step there level of play up. Or they've all said screw it and go through the motions and try to just get through the rest of the season. ACC basketball. Who the hell knows.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Care to make a friendly wager on it? Sig or avatar bet?

Since I don't have a sig or avatar not sure I can bet em. Would have to figure out how to do one first. Which punch cards do you use? :)
But sure. He has amassed a fair amount of talent this year so I don't see things falling off a cliff. And Yao has already shown she is willing to put up with all his other shenanigans.

:whistle:

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I shudder to think about what is coming. Guess that means I am going off the cliff with Gottfried.
Send me the punch card deck and i will run it through.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I shudder to think about what is coming. Guess that means I am going off the cliff with Gottfried.
Send me the punch card deck and i will run it through.

Blind leading blind here dude. I'm attaching a file. @CuseJacket where's the IT department to get this dude his proper avatar?

Attachments

• ugaimage.png
    ugaimage.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 18

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Just testing to see how quick Cuse is.
Hopefully statute of limitations runs out before football. Probably have to feed Cuse a bottle of bourbon somehow.