ACC Discussion

LibertyTurns

Banned
If you're Allen, why are you lifting your leg at all on the basketball court outside of running and jumping? You definitely don't raise it where your feet are perpendicular to the floor. It may have been incidental from the hard screen, but at some point you don't get the benefit of the doubt...which he lost last trip...ahem...
Coach Krybaby can't win without this punk. That much is clear. Anyone else would have had him still suspended. ACC is spazzing because UNC deserves the hammer & Dook is not as good as expected. Neither will get whacked.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
ACC looks so weak by not doing anything.
Look at the video. The way he lifts his leg is not not natural given the momentum before it. it can only happen by wanting to do it.
Sad.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
He got lucky that he didn't connect. If he had connected flagrant 2 and the ACC would have been forced to act

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Glad I'm not an NC State fan. They have lots of talent but seem to have major issues with effort and focus. A team with Smith, Henderson, Dorn, Rowan, Abu, Anya and Yurtseven should not lose to anyone by 30, much less 50 to their biggest rival. Gottfried is gonna be challenged to live that one down

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
With their talent I thought NCSU was the true sleeper team in the ACC I still think the talent is there but like the NBA guy said they just don't play hard.

Smith dominates the ball so much I wonder if that is affecting the rest?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It is hard to stay focused when you are down by 30. Subconsciously, 30 is not much worse that 50. It takes focus to play at this level.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The NC State loss today was a real tribute to the coaches at State. They have two top 15 freshmen. Maybe a fist round draft pick and two top transfers. And they lose by 50. Wow!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Time for Jim Boeheim to retire

I think he's basically gone already. No idea why any recruit would go there. (sorry @CuseJacket)

Watching some of that game yesterday has me worried I might have to ask you instructions for this avatar thing

Ha! It's still early, don't get shook yet. Folks have some compelling reasons he'll still be there. I just think he's just that bad as a coach. He's wasting talent on a UGA-football level.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yow won't fire Gottfried, But once she retires it could get hot quickly.
That is a very talented team with 2 guys expected to go in the first round.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yow won't fire Gottfried, But once she retires it could get hot quickly.
That is a very talented team with 2 guys expected to go in the first round.

Timing and circumstance may save him, however, he certainly deserves to be on the hotseat.

Saw this on PackPride ...

gottrobbed.jpg

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FWIW,

thought this was a nice comment (about Lammers and Okogie) from Duke Basketball Report blog in their ACC Roundup report for Saturday.

"Tech competed and defended well but just didn’t have enough firepower to win. You have to wonder if the rebuild could get fast tracked with a couple of grad transfer to pair with Ben Lammers and Josh Okogie, both of whom could play for any ACC team."