ACC Discussion

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Vacating wins and championships is the dumbest punishment I've ever heard of. Because the only thing that happens is instead of people saying you won the championship that year they say you won the championship that year and it was later vacated.
A new twist I heard was "he has 890 wins and is responsible for handing his opponents 990 losses"

Techster

Helluva Engineer
What's up with this? Pointing fingers in Roy's face at the post game handshake?

Wow.

/

Apparently one of the UNC players was talking a LOT of crap to the Clemson bench towards the end of the game. Not sure what it had to do with Roy as you can see Roy was apologizing for it. Brownell was definitely overreacting about it. Definitely didn't rise to the level of pointing a finger in a colleague's face.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This league is going to be so tough this year - not good for a rebuilding squad.

Currently only 2 teams are undefeated in conference play after a week - FSU and ND.
Only three have 2 losses - UVA, Wake and L'ville.
Unfortunately we get a 0-2 L'ville team on the road this weekend - that is likely to be very ugly.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This league is going to be so tough this year - not good for a rebuilding squad.

Currently only 2 teams are undefeated in conference play after a week - FSU and ND.
Only three have 2 losses - UVA, Wake and L'ville.
Unfortunately we get a 0-2 L'ville team on the road this weekend - that is likely to be very ugly.
I think the UL game is at McCamish.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Wonder if the predicted Snowpalooza / snowpocalypse will help our chances against Louisville? Maybe Snyder will get hurt playing in the snow before the game? ;)

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I think..... Syracuse has figured it out. Their defense is phenomenal today. 7 blocks in the first half.
5.5 man rotation... no one looking over their shoulder anymore... defense is better with the 2 grad transfers playing smarter/harder on D. Too soon to say turnaround as shots are falling today too. Win over Miami was so/so... playing w/ confidence today after their first win over a power 6 conference opponent.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you're Allen, why are you lifting your leg at all on the basketball court outside of running and jumping? You definitely don't raise it where your feet are perpendicular to the floor. It may have been incidental from the hard screen, but at some point you don't get the benefit of the doubt...which he lost last trip...ahem...