ACC Discussion

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Butler up 58-45 with 8:44 to go.

Plenty of time for UNC to come back but they're making the clogged toilet O look like the Princeton offense so ...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Butler takes care of the Heels. Dominated UNC on the boards. Butler with 29 offensive rebounds. Ouch.

UNC offense is Paige taking bad shots, everybody else standing around watching.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't know Peacone. The couple times i've seen LSU it's obvious Coach Jones can recruit, but i've been underwhelmed by his gameday coaching. it felt very post-2005 Paul Hewitt.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Ill admit i dont take in a ton of LSU games. Thought the coaching was decent but they always seem to have great athletic ability. I think if an SEC team can make a run and get it together it would be them.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Started the season thinking 3 ACC wins for Tech this year. Last week I was thinking 7. Now I'm settling on 5 ACC wins.

BC, FSU, Wake, VT, and Clemson have all struggled to start the year. We get 7 games vs those teams

Pitt and Syracuse have looked beatable. We have 2 games vs them

The rest of the conference has looked pretty good

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
BC, FSU, Wake, VT, and Clemson have all struggled to start the year. We get 7 games vs those teams

Pitt and Syracuse have looked beatable. We have 2 games vs them

The rest of the conference has looked pretty good

You mean, even, Notre Dame? YAHTZEE.....

Ill continue to play that trumpet all season btw :)

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Nice work VT....

The best part of this is that the PSU guy didn't even realize he had scored. He was just doing that for fun

Also, VT ended up losing by one possession

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Assessing early-season ACC basketball after Big Ten Challenge

Nice breakdown of the ACC so far. If you want to see them all click on the link, but here is ours:

"GEORGIA TECH (5-1): In what figures to be a critical season for fourth-year coach Brian Gregory, the Yellow Jackets are playing well. They won at Northwestern 66-58 on Wednesday, and their only loss was to Marquette by two points. Maryland transfer forward Charles Mitchell is averaging 11 points and a team-high 7.9 rebounds. Late-December tests versus Vanderbilt, Dayton and Charlotte will show if Tech is capable of snapping a seven-year run of losing ACC records."