ACC Discussion

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Def need XL, Pigg had to get closer to home! He will be a good player there. He can really score the ball.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Kind of an under the radar grab by Keatts. This fills them up if you include Torin Dorn, who is still hanging out there (but graduated). Lockett and Dorn are pretty similar players if that means anything. I wonder if Dorn is not coming back regardless. They havent all played together but the Pack is looking really talented next year.

73CAV

Georgia Tech Fan
Sacha Killeya Jones to NC State which brings them to 13. Torin Dorn will either be a pro or transfer I guess.
The rumor mill is churning double time. Among other unsubstantiated tidbits: Sadiq Bey won't be attending State, which would make room for SKJ. Also, Pitt reportedly told SKJ not to bother with their scheduled official visit after they received his transcripts. Shortly after this appeared, the UNC board reported that Carolina was no longer recruiting him. As I said, all unsubstantiated, but it will be interesting to see if he ever plays a minute for State.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
The rumor mill is churning double time. Among other unsubstantiated tidbits: Sadiq Bey won't be attending State, which would make room for SKJ. Also, Pitt reportedly told SKJ not to bother with their scheduled official visit after they received his transcripts. Shortly after this appeared, the UNC board reported that Carolina was no longer recruiting him. As I said, all unsubstantiated, but it will be interesting to see if he ever plays a minute for State.

This turns out to be correct. At least the Bey part. I saw the UNC rumor on twitter but how good at school do you have to be to not attend fake classes?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
This turns out to be correct. At least the Bey part. I saw the UNC rumor on twitter but how good at school do you have to be to not attend fake classes?
Exactly; the more sensible report to have heard here was that after (u)NC saw his transcripts, they doubled-down on their efforts to land him...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You can't make this stuff up ...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sporting-louisville-shirt-katina-powell-012444429.html
Powell, who claimed to have provided women to dance for and have sex with Cardinals recruits recruits for years, was arrested Thursday after a court ordered her eviction for an unrelated incident, according to the Louisville Courier Journal.

She was detained while wearing, and you really can’t make this up, a University of Louisville shirt. Her support of the Cardinals lives on, even if the parties in Minardi Hall don’t, apparently.

Also, any truth to the rumor that Pitino turned his back on Donovan Mitchell and barred him from LVille facilities after he declared for the draft? Saying he was making a bad decision.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@Peacone36 it can't be hard to get a perfect APR when you don't go to class, your team's tutors write all your papers and you're guaranteed an A.

That said, I will acknowledge Marcus Paige was supposed to be a bright kid who actually did well in real classes.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
imgres
images