ACC Discussion

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Dominant defensive performance by UVA. Not sure where you saw the 50% figure, but Clem shot 32% from the field and only scored 13 points in the 2nd half. Unreal.
Was a graphic they popped up after the game. I even used the DVR to go back and double check. Guess they were wrong.

They did correctly point out the 13 points in the 2nd half though.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Clemson scored SIX points over a twenty minute stretch (about 6:30 of first half to 6:30 of second). Ouch.

UVA is legit. They just throttle you and you don’t get many chances since they burn so much clock at the other end

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
First game for Clemson without Grantham and they have to go to UVA. 27-23 halftime deficit turns into a 61-36 defeat.
3/20 from three and 15/47 overall.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I would love to see Clemson shoot that poorly on Sunday, concerned they may shoot alot better. Devoe and Reed were a combined 0-7 from 3-pt range.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I would love to see Clemson shoot that poorly on Sunday, concerned they may shoot alot better. Devoe and Reed were a combined 0-7 from 3-pt range.

Jack Salt also played probably the best game I have ever see him play. Thomas was a non factor last night as well for Clemson

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Notre Dame is having a miserable winter with injuries. First Colson (Pre-Season ACC PoY) goes down, then Farrall and they have lost DJ Harvey as well.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Syracuse has the bug as well. Sidibe had been out and at one point thought to be lost for the year and Moyer left the other night too.

Deleted member 2897

The next 2 games we play (home vs Clemson and home vs Syracuse) are super critical for both teams. Both of those teams are going to view a GT win on the road as absolute need - you don't get many chances for road wins in the ACC, so you've got to take one when you have a shot. And being 3-4, we HAVE to win our home games. Can't afford to slip to 3-6.

I find it hilarious that in the single best basketball conference in the country, only 4 of the 15 teams are ranked. But hey, not even Kentucky is ranked, so whatever it takes to get 7-8 mid-majors ranked I guess is the way it is now.