ACC Discussion

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Remind me...when did we last finish above 0.500 in the ACC?

Maybe talking about sweeping our schedule is...a bit optimistic??

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I didn't know where to ask this question, so I'm putting it here. A couple of times I've heard Pastner talk about attacking a big man's thighs and knees, and he did that tonight in reference to JO's play. He called it a "crackback". Is he talking about physically hitting/bumping an opposing player's legs? I've never heard this before in basketball.

Yes, I think that he basically talking about the correct way to set a screen.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the latest College Sports Madness NCAA Men's Basketball Bracketology. There are 9 ACC teams(#1 Virginia,#11 Syracuse,#9 Notre Dame,#5 Miami,#3 North Carolina,#9 Louisville,#2 Duke,#4 Florida State,#6 Clemson)and 7 SEC teams(#8 Florida,#2 Kentucky,#2 Auburn,#5 Tennessee,#11 Missouri,#9 Arkansas#7 Texas A&M).

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-basketball/bracketology

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm actually kind of impressed at 10-7 with losses to grambling wofford and wright st. our RPI is 129. I'd say that's some pretty good movement since the end of OOC play when we were over 200. Long way to go to dig ourselves out of the hole we put ourselves in bc of those 3 games.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
VT's defense is terrible
This is the 1st time that I have watched them this year and something just seems off with them. I thought that they would be in the top 1/3 of the ACC (especially with Buzz Williams and returning key pieces), but something just seems wierd.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
FSU running layup drill
This is the 1st time that I have watched them this year and something just seems off with them. I thought that they would be in the top 1/3 of the ACC (especially with Buzz Williams and returning key pieces), but something just seems wierd.