ACC Discussion 2020

slugboy

Staff member
That was a soccer-style flop by the Notre Dame kicker after shanking the kick. Notre Dame totally dominated that drive until the end, and came away with nothing.
UNC is feeling new life here. If Notre Dame had scored, I think the wheels would have started coming off for UNC.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Notre Dame’s best defensive player was kicked out by the refs. And by the way, they are still kicking butt on D!
For blatant targeting? Like I don't care if you your team gets all the calls the refs can't/won't ignore blatant targeting even if it wasn't intentional.

But that "pass interference" call against UNC earlier was total BS.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
If ND and Clemson both make the playoffs, I look for ND to join in the near future. The path would be a little easier and the blueprint established.

Deleted member 2897

Syracuse takes the crown for the worst 4th down end of game play ever

Yes, the QB spiked the ball on 4th down with no time left in the red zone, going for the tie or win

And as I had said - NC State isn’t anything special. :)

Deleted member 2897

So Pitt tries a flea flicker and gets intercepted by Clemson. Dabo the clown troll calls it right back and they score on a long bomb. That guy probably takes it personally at McDonalds if you order the same combo as him.