ACC Discussion 2020-21

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
The game should not have been postponed, it should have been forfeited by UNC. If your players are caught red handed ignoring the protocols and it results in the game not being played, it should be a loss. Quit rewarding teams with rest that break the rules and endanger the rest of the season.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The game should not have been postponed, it should have been forfeited by UNC. If your players are caught red handed ignoring the protocols and it results in the game not being played, it should be a loss. Quit rewarding teams with rest that break the rules and endanger the rest of the season.
Eh, you don't want to encourage teams hiding behavior to avoid a forfeit instead of having them postpone it. I don't think they were malicious, just reckless.

Deleted member 2897

Today's docket - Notre Dame @ Duke and Syracuse @ NC State.

I think we're pulling for Notre Dame and NC State. Duke is still close to us in the standings and we still play Syracuse too.

LibertyTurns

Banned
My first guess, fouls and free throws:

Tech 4-5 from the line
Duke 18-22 from the line

Standard operating procedure when anyone plays Duke.
Rat faced rat complained about not getting any foul calls and magically the refs rung us up big time. CJP needs to make a public statement before we play those bastards again. I’ll be first in line donating to the Gofundme account to reimburse him for any fine the little girl might levy on him.