ACC Discussion 2020-21

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
If Moses can improve his defense so he stays out of foul trouble, I think he'll be a top tier player even w/o improved 3pt shooting.

And who names their kid 'David Duke'?
If I'm not mistaken Moses has only played organized basketball for 4 or 5 years. His best basketball is definitely ahead of him. I think he has All ACC potential for next year.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
If I'm not mistaken Moses has only played organized basketball for 4 or 5 years. His best basketball is definitely ahead of him. I think he has All ACC potential for next year.

You're remembering that he only played on year of varsity ball in highschool, but he started his freshman year, and spent his junior year in a homeschool league.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Here is the list of players from the ACC that declared for the draft.
Overall 162 underclassman declared (down from 175 last year) and 42 Intl players (down from 58).

Aamir Simms - Clemson - testing
Vernon Carey Jr - Duke
Tre Jones -Duke
Cassius Stanley - Duke
Devin Vassell - FSU
Patrick Williams - FSU
Jordan Nwora - L'ville
Jay Scrubb - JUCO - L'ville signee
Cole Anthony - UNC
DJ Funderburk - NCST - testing
Josh Hall - HS, NCST Signee - testing, lean toward in
Elijah Hughes - Syracuse
Jay Huff - UVA - testing

Just as an FYI
Anthony Edwards - UGA
Rayshaun Hammonds - UGA, testing, lean toward in

Techster

Helluva Engineer
He's baby-Giannis ...... don't @ me, bro's.

I'd like to see Moses do more of this:

He has the length, vertical, and explosiveness to make defenders think twice about staying in the lane and becoming a poster. Make an example of a couple of guys early in the season, and watch everyone move out of the way whenever he gets a head of steam going to the basket.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That's a loss for Wake. Would have expected Massoud's role to expand alot as a Soph. He was one of their best shooters as well.

Also, Josh Hall has announced he is staying in the draft.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That's a loss for Wake. Would have expected Massoud's role to expand alot as a Soph. He was one of their best shooters as well.

Also, Josh Hall has announced he is staying in the draft.
Massoud is supposedly open to returning to Wake.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'd like to see Moses do more of this:

He has the length, vertical, and explosiveness to make defenders think twice about staying in the lane and becoming a poster. Make an example of a couple of guys early in the season, and watch everyone move out of the way whenever he gets a head of steam going to the basket.

Was that your plan on the first day of prison too?